X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to write in Arabic on the keyboard and show the Arabic words

Why stickers are nono? :scratch:

What you could do is print out page with english replaced arabic fonts like this>> A (ِِش) S (ٍس) D (ي) F (ب).

Like your teacher said, practice practice practice :insha: :up:

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
    O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ansaariyah View Post
      Why stickers are nono? :scratch:

What you could do is print out page with english replaced arabic fonts like this>> A (ِِش) S (ٍس) D (ي) F (ب).

Like your teacher said, practice practice practice :insha: :up:

When you take the stickers off our keyboard gets sticky and my lappy is new-ish so a no no!

:( it's sooooo hard tho! boohoo

Ibn al-Qayyim: He (Allaah) created the seven seas, but He loved a tear from you (out of fear of Him) but your eyes were tearless.

Comment

Originally posted by Mo.Eid View Post
        If you installed arabic keyboard the way I said about it here , then you just need to change ur keyboard to write in arabic by clicking ALT+**** in the same time, then u will be abler to write whatever u want in arabic in word without any special fonts:)
        but i have a little problem. i installed Google Keyboard Transliteration on my latop. i have vista. but now i want to install arabic language. but it does not works and give an error. " the installation cannot be done.
        "

Comment

Originally posted by seeking_hidayat View Post
          but i have a little problem. i installed Google Keyboard Transliteration on my latop. i have vista. but now i want to install arabic language. but it does not works and give an error. " the installation cannot be done.
          "
          so why not uninstall google?
          .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
          نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
            so why not uninstall google?
            so by uninstalling google. and then again installing google, will my prblm will be s
            olved?

Comment

Originally posted by seeking_hidayat View Post
              so by uninstalling google. and then again installing google, will my prblm will be s
              olved?
              why would you reinstall it if it conflicts with your arabic keyboard?
              .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
              نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
              دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

i do not use any other browser than google

Comment

Does anyone know how to type arabic numbers? Like these ones: http://www.dar-us-salam.com/images/l...NumberBook.jpg I tried several arabic keyboards, the letters change, but numbers stay the same :(

Comment

Maybe this helps?

http://www.ehow.com/how_8479603_type...rs-arabic.html

Comment

Learn Arabic Online with an al-Azhar Graduate
                      Asalaamu a3alaykum everyone

I'm currently learning arabic online with a tutor on Skype and, since part of one's Islam is to love for my brother what I love for myself, I'd like to recommend him unreservedly.

Profile:

Name: Mahmoud Maki
                      Nationality and Location: Egyptian and Egypt
                      Education: A graduate of Al-Azhar University
                      Experience: Over 10 years of experience in teaching Arabic, the Islamic Sciences, fiqh, tafseer and aqeedah to non-native speakers of Arabic, namely those from a western background

His rates are excellent, much much cheaper than what you'd pay for a tutor in the UK and, having studied with dozens of teachers here in London, he is by far the most knowledgable since he combines arabic studies with the Islamic Sciences. And, the best part of all of this is that you can do it from the comfort of your own. Glory be to the one who has made gaining knowledge from al-Azhar graduate so easy!

He teaches both male and female. However his wife is also an experienced, qualified teacher so if any sisters are not comfortable with being taught by a man they can always study with his wife.

How to proceed? Simply add him on skype at mahmoud.maki2

Wafaqakum Allah

AQ
                      Last edited by AbuQudamah; 09-11-12 at 11:49 AM.

Comment

I offer Affordable online Arabic lessons via Skype,live classes with native Arabic teacher ( from Egypt)
                        _You'll get the best in pronunciation,grammar and understanding of the language

_Get started with your free trial !

*available courses
                        _Arabic language ( Beginner,Intermediate,Upper Intermediate,Advanced,Proficiency )
                        1) Classical Arabic known as Quranic Arabic
                        2) Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) fuṣḥá
                        3) colloquial or dialectal Egyptian Arabic.

*choose your classes from available courses

Programs for:
                        1. Men
                        2. Women
                        3. Youth
                        4. Kids

*Tuition Prices
                        1- Standard (1 hour per week) $25 per month

2- Extra (2 hours per week) $45 per month

3-Intensive (4 Hours / Week) 80 $ per month

4-one-hour lesson every day, 150 $ per month

Please don't hesitate to contact me here or email : [email protected]

Comment

Asslamu alkiom
                          ALQayrawan Institute
                          We are different. At our company, we believe in not only reading and reciting Quran, but understanding its meaning, practice it in our daily lives and teach it to our family and friends, inshaAllah.
                          The Quran is the ultimate guide for Muslim Ummah.
                          Unfortunately, 90% of Muslims can’t understand even a single page of Quran in Arabic.
                          We believe in changing the state of Ummah teaching and helping them by reading, understanding and implementing the Quran in our daily lives. And Arabic language
                          Our classes
                          (Just try your free trial and you will not lose )[
                          1 to 1 Live Quran Sessions & Arabic language classes to Read and Understand Quran with Qualified Teachers Through Skype program and The lesson is visible and audible
                          As promised, we offer (1 week Free Trial) where we give you full access to all our courses so that you can experience it before and to see how the class work?
                          To contact us: just you can email us and send to us your Skype ID
                          ]email ][email protected][/email]
                          Whatsapp : +2 011 424 818 21

Comment

Assalam alaikum I have developed an iOS app for Quran urdu word to word translation

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/qura...4669?ls=1&mt=8

Please check.

Comment

Working...
                            X