X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to write in Arabic on the keyboard and show the Arabic words

shukran, yes u r rt it cant be customised now i hv to memorise the keyboard
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]MULLA KO JO HAIN MASJID MAIN SAJDAY KI IJAZAT[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][/SIZE] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]NADAN YEH SAMJATA HAIN KI ISLAM HAIN ZINDA[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Comment

How do you type Arabic in word files? What font software to use? I got none on mine. :insha:

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
      O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ansaariyah View Post
        How do you type Arabic in word files? What font software to use? I got none on mine. :insha:
        If you installed arabic keyboard the way I said about it here , then you just need to change ur keyboard to write in arabic by clicking ALT+**** in the same time, then u will be abler to write whatever u want in arabic in word without any special fonts:)

Comment

If you installed arabic keyboard the way I said about it here , then you just need to change ur keyboard to write in arabic by clicking ALT+SHIFT in the same time, then u will be abler to write whatever u want in arabic in word without any special fonts :)

Comment

there is other way easier for quick arabic typeing

go to google translate , then make it arabic to English or arabic to anything

http://translate.google.com/#ar|en|

then you will find "Allow phonetic typing" active
            write anything you want by english alphab. , google will start making it in arabic
            Example: write there besm Allah to see what will happen
            this will be good for arabic speackers who can't read arabic

OR

In the same page of google translate
            http://translate.google.com/#ar|en|
            you will find a little keyboard in the left cornal u can use it to write in arabic, thats if u don't have arabic keyboard, this is the easiest way.:D

Comment

:jkk:

No, akh I haven't installed no arabic fonts hence I am asking what software and how to? Yes I know about online arabic typing but i want to do it on my Word file?

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
              O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

:jkk:

No, akh I haven't installed no arabic fonts hence I am asking what software and how to? Yes I know about online arabic typing but i want to do it on my Word file?
                you don't need any special software to do it , Just follow this if u have XP, then you will have all the fonts u need to type in arabic
                If u have diffrent windows let me know
                by the way you will need a XP CD :up:

Comment

:jkk: But I am unable to find step 6 of above post 11, on my laptop

sigpic

Comment

if u found step 5 u will be able to find step 6 . coz setting is there next to advanced
                    if arabic not there u can click add then choose arabic from the list

:jkk: But I am unable to find step 6 of above post 11, on my laptop

Comment

:jkk: It's working now.

sigpic

Comment

Assalamu Alaikum, am trying to learn how to write end read Arabic. I have found great tools online today. Link to the site: http://abdurrahman.org/arabic/madina-arabic.html I am excited about these books with audio and video. I think these material provide everything you get in classroom except the motivation. Will see!

Comment

i am looking to put a vertical fat'ha over the م and و in السموت and i see no command for that

so i have to write السماوات

any ideas?
                          .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                          نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

I just tried this, but I can't type it in the browser, so I don't know if that'll be of any help to you. It works on a word processor though. This came up as another possible solution, but I didn't try it out.
                            Last edited by Hiking; 22-01-12, 04:03 PM.
                            It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
                            -Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by Hiking View Post
                              I just tried this, but I can't type it in the browser, so I don't know if that'll be of any help to you. It works on a word processor though. This came up as another possible solution, but I didn't try it out.
                              That first link is sooper confusing :scratch:

sigpic

Comment

Ok, stickers on my laptop is a no no. So what do I do until I memorise subconsciously where the letters are? My teacher keeps telling me to practice and it will be difficul at first.

Ibn al-Qayyim: He (Allaah) created the seven seas, but He loved a tear from you (out of fear of Him) but your eyes were tearless.

Comment

Working...
                                X