Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tayyibun institute quaran and tajweed studies

Assalamu alykum,

I'm thinking of taking a class in tajweed at the tayyibun institute inshAllah, just wanted to know if anyone else has experiences of it, their teaching methods, what it covers and generally what they thought of it.

I'm planning on starting with the 'First steps to Qur'an' class.

http://www.tayyibun.co.uk/index.php?...d=49&Itemid=29

Re: tayyibun institute quaran and tajweed studies

:wswrwb:

May Allah aid in you in your quest for knowledge aameen. I would highly recommend Tayyibun Institute, was with them since their very first term of teaching and it is evident they have come a very long way :masha:

Their teaching is really good, the Ustaadhas are highly qualified and experienced, the structure of the classes are easy to keep up with and they provide extra material to aid your learning. First steps to Qur'an covers the basics of reciting...Including the correct pronounciation of the letters which is also covered throughout the other levels of tajweed as its a broad and vital topic.

There's always a friendly atmosphere amongst the sisters and the ustaadhas are always approachable and helpful :masha:

Give them a go sis, once you start on the courses you will see yourself progressing to higher levels and will be able to tell in your recitation how much you have learnt and improved bi'idhnillah.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X