education topic - more vocab help plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anna2000uk
    wa alaykum salaam :) this vocab is from the GCSE sylabus from edexcel. My dad phoned them and ordered it. I learn arabic @ arabic school on sunday's but we're on summer holiday now so I am doin this vocab cuz I wanna get my GCSE done next summer insha allah
    mashallah...all the best with the Arabic gcse...mashallah i reckon u'd do great...u got all this material to help ya n u no loadz mashallah

fiamaanillah
    wasalam
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by arab.muslimah
      mashallah...all the best with the Arabic gcse...mashallah i reckon u'd do great...u got all this material to help ya n u no loadz mashallah

fiamaanillah
      wasalam
      thanx...I wanna get an A* insha allah :D lol
      .: Rufaida :.
      .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
      http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
      “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
      but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
      ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
      <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

salaam

these are the last of the education words that I was not sure of...

thats 2 topics done now :D masha allah...there is only about 5 or 6 topics in total. I am gettin thru it well fast w/ all this help. jazakallah khayr - specially 2 Ayah :D
        .: Rufaida :.
        .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
        http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
        “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
        but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
        ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
        <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Working...
        X