Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arabic curriculum in schools

salaams,
    I work in an islamic primary school, n i'm looking for an arabic curriculum catering for english speaking students, which could be adopted all throughout the school (age 5*-11) *we dont teach arabic in reception
    Jazakallah

Re: Arabic curriculum in schools

Originally posted by Mu'min girl View Post
    salaams,
    I work in an islamic primary school, n i'm looking for an arabic curriculum catering for english speaking students, which could be adopted all throughout the school (age 5*-11) *we dont teach arabic in reception
    Jazakallah
    :salams Ukhtee Muminah Girl
    Welcome to Ummah Forum!!!!
    The Arab Academy can :insha: in'shaa'ALLAH teach all of your students the Arabic Language completely online by distance education, just please :insha: in'shaa'ALLAH checkout this link http://www.arabacademy.com/cgi-bin/r...ster.pl?type=2 .

YAA ALLAH ALWAHHAB shower onto Ukhtee Muminah Girl the most extremely immense infinite amount of the most extremely wonderful magnificent beautiful sweetest richest loveliest greatest superb Barakaat in this Dunya and in the Akhirah. ALLAHumma Aameen!!

YAA ALLAH AL AZEEM protect Ukhtee Muminah Girl from all Evil always and protect her from all Immorality always. ALLAHumma Aameen!!

Comment

Ameen

What i am looking for is a full arabic curriculum which can be implemented and taught within the school. I've been looking, but can't seem to find any.
      There is a website www.noorart.com which provide some really good arabic syllabuses but the only problem is they're for arabic speaking students.
      The teachers, textbooks, activity books, the whole thing is in arabic!

Comment

Originally posted by Mu'min girl View Post
        Ameen

What i am looking for is a full arabic curriculum which can be implemented and taught within the school. I've been looking, but can't seem to find any.
        There is a website www.noorart.com which provide some really good arabic syllabuses but the only problem is they're for arabic speaking students.
        The teachers, textbooks, activity books, the whole thing is in arabic!
        Maybe you should :insha: in'shaa'ALLAH hire full time Professional Arabic Teachers who will be able to teach :insha: in'shaa'ALLAH a full Arabic curriculum to all of your english speaking students within your school.
        Last edited by ABDELTAWWAB; 17-07-07, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Might be an idea to contact other Arabic language institutions for advice. Try Tayyibun or Ibn Jabal

Comment

what about considering gateway to arabic series? it starts from beginners and progresses upwards and i believe it would be suitable to primary school kids as the way the books are presented will be appealing to them aswell as actually teaching a lot

check out this site insha allah
            http://www.greatwaytoarabic.com/
            i really think this curriculum cd b very suitable for u :) btw they used to use it in arabic school i went 2 wen i was younger, aswel as using other things too.. this was one of the much better ones, it is well structured & appealing!
            .: Rufaida :.
            .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
            http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
            “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
            but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
            ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
            <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Working...
            X