Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Translation of Nasheed....

Assalam u alaikum!
    Can anyone translate for me the following Nasheed into English? It is sung by Mishary Rashed al Afasy....

أنا العبد الذي كسب الذنوبـــا وصدته الأماني أن يتوبــــــــا

أنا العبـد الـذي أضحـى حزينـــاً على زلاته قلقاً كئيـبــــــــــا

أنا العبد الذي سطـرت علـيـــه صحائف لم يخف فيها الرقيـبــــا

أنا العبد المسيــئ عصـيـت سراً فما لي الآن لا أبدي النحيـبـــا

أنا العبد المفرط ضــاع عـمـــري فلم أرع الشبيبة والمشـيـبـــــا

أنا العبـد الغريـق بلج بحــــــــرٍ أصيـح لربما ألقــى مجيبـــــــــا

أنا العبد السقيـم مـن الخطـايــا وقد أقبلت ألتمـــس الطبيـبــا

أنا العبد الشريد ظلمت نفسي وقد وافيت بابكـم منيـبــــــــا
    Unfortunately my Arabics is only limited to that of Quran....:o:o
    [COLOR=SeaGreen]Biggest part of being Salafi is knowing who is NOT a Salafi and making sure you consider them deviants.[/COLOR][COLOR=SlateGray][COLOR=SeaGreen]So the more you're open to other sects, the less Salafi you are.[/COLOR]
    Alhamdulillah I am not a Salafi otherwise the aim of my life would have been finding faults in other muslims and helping the kuffar....
    [/COLOR]

Re: Translation of Nasheed....

Salaam Alaikum,
    I know this is an old topic, but I didn't see any replies. So, I thought I would offer my help. :)
    Here is my translation:

I am the servant who acquires the sins and rejects his advances to repent (because of) desires
    I am the servant who became sad, worried and depressed because of his slips
    I am the servant (who was) written on the sheets that he didn't fear the One who sees all
    I am the abusive servant, I secretly disobeyed so why now would I not reveal my crying?
    I am the extravagant servant, who wasted my time and didn't consider my youth nor greying.
    I am the servant who drowned in the stormy sea crying out of my lungs hoping to find a responder.
    I am the servant, who is ill from the sins and I came around pleading to the healer.
    I am the homeless servant. I have wronged myself and approached your door repenting.
    The Torah- Old Testament
    The Bible- New Testament
    The Quran- FINAL TESTAMENT!!

:inlove::hidban::hidban::inlove:

Comment

Jazak'Allahi Khairan ya ukhtee for your help:up::up:.....
      Looking at your translation and the arabics I figured out that I should have got most of the translation myself :o:o:o as most of the words used are also in Quran.... I have some more Nasheeds for which I dont know the translation.... If you are willing then I can post them here?
      [COLOR=SeaGreen]Biggest part of being Salafi is knowing who is NOT a Salafi and making sure you consider them deviants.[/COLOR][COLOR=SlateGray][COLOR=SeaGreen]So the more you're open to other sects, the less Salafi you are.[/COLOR]
      Alhamdulillah I am not a Salafi otherwise the aim of my life would have been finding faults in other muslims and helping the kuffar....
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Sure, let me try. :)
        It is good practice for me.

PS I do not know if my translations are 100% correct but I think they are pretty accurate from the meaning.
        The Torah- Old Testament
        The Bible- New Testament
        The Quran- FINAL TESTAMENT!!

:inlove::hidban::hidban::inlove:

Comment

Working...
        X