Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stretching of Arabic letters (just Quranic or any record of other texts using this?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question? Stretching of Arabic letters (just Quranic or any record of other texts using this?)

Pretty much in the title

So when there is longer stretching of letters, is this just in the Quran? Do ahadith use this? Or other texts? Do modern texts use this (except for referencing Islamic/Quranic words)

Quranic and normal Arabic were the same except for

Stretching the double vowels in certain cases.
    Stretching the ghunnahs (all forms).
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

When you say normal, do you mean other texts that came to be written in more classical times

Comment

I mean how Arabs spoke. Texts didn't have any exclusive or different way of reading.
        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Working...
        X