Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

Does memrise teach fusha? I dont have much knowledge of it
    Yes. People upload the courses, so there are books like Al Arabiyyah Bayna Yadayk, the Madinah books, and just classes that focus on the vocabulary of the Quran. They have a section with courses focused on fusha.

https://www.memrise.com/courses/engl...uranic-arabic/
    Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

Comment

I would also like to join in inshaAllah.

I don't have discord, I just use this forum so any material posted on here would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
        Walaikum Assalam Warehmatullahi Wabarakatuhu

Easa, I was thinking about the LQToronto Madinah Arabic videos. I've only done them and I find the teacher to be thorough and also fun to listen to. Do you have any other tutor in mind? Let me know, Insha Allah.
        Those were the ones I wanted to do too inshaAllah
        "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

inshaAllah. Will keep you posted will start sometime next week inshaAllah
          "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post
            I would also like to join in inshaAllah.

I don't have discord, I just use this forum so any material posted on here would be appreciated.
            See above jazak Allah khair will post on the forum as well

Comment

Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post

Yes. People upload the courses, so there are books like Al Arabiyyah Bayna Yadayk, the Madinah books, and just classes that focus on the vocabulary of the Quran. They have a section with courses focused on fusha.

https://www.memrise.com/courses/engl...uranic-arabic/
              Jazak Allah khair I'll check it out inshaAllah

Comment

Link for discord server

https://discord.gg/ReRRB8

Indefinable Kas1m

Comment

I haven't really done any work to the server

Comment

Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

I've been working through some lectures on the madina Arabic books and was just wondering if I post two or three a week would anyone else be keen to study too. I'm up to book two but am planning on going back to the beginning as my writing is virtually non existent so would be starting from book one. I'm away from my pc for a few days so inshaAllah start sometime next week

Anyone keen?
                    Indefinable Kiro @fahkri Al-Mualim
                    I might join in sha Allah as something to do in my lunch breaks. Alhamdulilah i have started quran and tajweed classes from this week so the madina arabic clubwould compliment that in sha Allah
                    Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
                    In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
                    USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
                    (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

First lecture inshaAllah
                      https://youtu.be/hV-lNuIkM1I

Mintchocchip Indefinable

Comment

So basically theres no fixed time to watch it like you dont have to sit down every Tuesday at 6pm and watch rather I'll post the videos inshaAllah and well try get 2 or 3 watched a week inshaAllah

Comment

I didn't get the notifications for the tags above. But what's the latest with this, Br Eesa?

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                            I didn't get the notifications for the tags above. But what's the latest with this, Br Eesa?
                            Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

Kind of forgot about it but could start posting videos like I do bayna yadayk inshaAllah. what do you think? Indefinable Abisali

Comment

Been meaning to go back and rewatch anyway so no skin off my back

Comment

Been meaning to go back and rewatch anyway so no skin off my back
                                Might be helpful to post again In Sha Allaah.

Comment

Working...
                                X