Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Arabic language institutes in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Arabic language institutes in the world?

Where are the best Arabic language institutes in the world, for Muslims coming from the West?

Ideally, intensive short-term (1-3 months).

I've heard of Egypt mostly, which one is the best there?

I've always wanted to study Arabic in the UAE, since I've been to the country & find it beautiful, but it seems
    the quality of the Arabic institutes there, are not as mentioned, based on my research.

Any reputable immersion based programs in the UAE? Is Egypt still the best? Which centers specifically
    in Egypt produce the strongest Arabic speakers/readers after short term intensive periods?

Also, I would be open to Jordan as well.

The best are definitely in Egypt. This is well known among all students in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, etc. Even the Arabic programs in the Arabic schools for Madinah University, for example, aren't as strong as the institutes in Egypt.

The reason is simple: the teachers in Egypt are very good at what they do and are very skilled. That, and a student from the West can study how ever many hours he wants with a teacher. In a university (such as Madinah) your time is limited and bigger class sizes.

Egypt has changed over the years, but some of the institutes are still there such as markaz Fajr (www.fajr.com) and al-ibanah https://ibaanah.com/ (both in Cairo). There are other ones there as well.

There is nothing in the UAE, to be honest. There may be some Arabic institutes, but where will you live? Very expensive living and tuition as well. There is one institute in Jordan but it is very modern and many Sufis tend to study there - also expensive.

The drawback of Egypt is the environment there - not the best for a student of knowledge. But you can make the most out of it.

I spent about 5 years in Egypt and 1 year in the UAE. If you have more questions feel free.

Comment

Seems like there is a new institute in Amman, Jordan: https://www.wafid.co/

But it seems like another one of those expensive institutes with mixed classes. It could be good for private tutoring or small grouped classes though.

Comment

This discussion is basically on Arabic language learning course for those who want to join an online course to improve their learning skills. The custom dissertation writing service is one of first choice for students for professional writing skills. Hope to see more information like that.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X