Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed in coming up with an Arabic prayer

Assalaamu Alaikum brothers and sisters,

So I needed help on something in Arabic. If I were to pray in Arabic, "My Lord, grant me Maryam as my wife", how would I utter this prayer in Arabic?

Note: the background situation here doesn´t relate to any Haraam stuff. I just love her and want to pray to Allah that He gets me married to her.

Please help me out.

Waalikum Alslam brother ,
    First , you don't need to pray in arabic in order for Allah to accept it , you can pray in any language even in English , i mean you can pray in any language as a special prayer (for example in Sjood in Salah or etc. ) that you pray for yourself like this one above but not the standards of salah that we must say in Arabic so that the Salah would be accepted .
    ​​​​
    But i recpect that you would feel better when you say it in Arabic , so i will translate it :
    اللهم ارزقني مريم كزوجة لي
    Or
    اللهم اجعل مريم زوجة لي
    And the spelling :
    Allahuma Irzukni Maryam ka zawjaten li
    Or
    Allahuma ija'al Maryam zwjatan li

Hope that it helps ! When any other thing is needed , mention me .
    Peace ..

Comment

What if Maryam is busy making du'aa for Abdulkareem as her husband...? :p
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      -------------------------------
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
      NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
          I can´t find the punch smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by mohamdnour1 View Post
            First , you don't need to pray in arabic in order for Allah to accept it , you can pray in any language even in English , i mean you can pray in any language as a special prayer (for example in Sjood in Salah or etc. ) that you pray for yourself like this one above but not the standards of salah that we must say in Arabic so that the Salah would be accepted .
            ​​​​
            But i recpect that you would feel better when you say it in Arabic , so i will translate it :
            Or
            اللهم اجعل مريم زوجة لي
            And the spelling :
            Or

Peace ..
            Jazaak´Allah brother for this wonderful help. I´m hugely grateful to you.

You see, I´m playing the double game here. On one hand the advantage of Arabic is that once you memorise a prayer and recite it often, I feel that I come to concentrate better on it. Besides, it´ll be a prayer uttered in the language in which Allah directly spoke to mankind. The other thing is, I can tell her after marriage (Insha´Allah) that, "Look, I learnt an Arabic prayer for you!"

Again, Jazaak´Allah. Nothing else is needed for the time being.

Comment

​​​​
              Or
              اللهم اجعل مريم زوجة لي
              And the spelling :
              Or

Peace ..
              Just one request, and you don´t have to do it in case it´s too hard, can you provide the prayers in the Arabic script with diacritics, like how they´re found in the Qur´an, so that I pronounce it the proper way?

Comment

Oh dear brother , I'm too happy , that my answer was helpful , and i can understand the situation, i would have done the same thing ..
                Anyway , i'd like to do this for you but i don't know who !
                If there is a certain way , you could then tell me about it .
                I could also record the prayer and send it to you anywho so you can hear it and repeat it ..
                Peace

Comment

Oh dear brother , I'm too happy , that my answer was helpful , and i can understand the situation, i would have done the same thing ..
                  Anyway , i'd like to do this for you but i don't know who !
                  If there is a certain way , you could then tell me about it .
                  I could also record the prayer and send it to you anywho so you can hear it and repeat it ..
                  Peace
                  I can sense the delight in your response, clearly. You´re a nice man!

Although I´m well aware that it isn´t an easy task, but if there´s a way then I´d happily take it as recorded in your voice. It´ll help me in being able to pronounce it properly. :)

Wa Salaam.

Comment

Originally posted by Ummati09 View Post

I can sense the delight in your response, clearly. You´re a nice man!

Although I´m well aware that it isn´t an easy task, but if there´s a way then I´d happily take it as recorded in your voice. It´ll help me in being able to pronounce it properly. :)

Wa Salaam.
                    Alslamu alykum brother, very beautiful words you have said , thank you very much
                    I'm too sorry because I haven't checked the messages till today, and this is the record (in the URL link), I hope it will be helpful.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...WPXtjk51OqrpjD

Comment

Alslamu alykum brother, very beautiful words you have said , thank you very much
                      I'm too sorry because I haven't checked the messages till today, and this is the record (in the URL link), I hope it will be helpful.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...WPXtjk51OqrpjD
                      Wa Alaikum Assalaam brother,

Thank you so much for this, Jazaak´Allah. I may reveal here that an another user of the forum has already sent me the prayer recorded in his voice. I´m thankful to you both. It seems the whole forum is after this "mission"! :D

May Allah reward you both; Aameen.

Comment

Working...
                      X