X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Satanic Whispers' - Sheikh Abu Yusuf Riyadh Ul-Haq

Asalamualaykum Wa'Rahmatullahi Wa'Barakatuhu

Info on Speaker:

Sheikh Abu Yusuf Riyadh ul-Haq is a graduate of Darul Uloom Al-Arabiya Al-Islamiya, a madrasa school located in Northern England. He completed his studies in Quran, Hadith, Arabic and general Islamic Studies. Upon graduation in 1991, Sheikh Riyadh ul Haq continued in teaching and spreading the message of Islam.

The sheikh is currently the Imam and Khatib at Birmingham Central Masjid and teacher of Hadith, Arabic and Islamic Studies at Madinat ul Uloom Al-Islamiya. Known for his inspirational speaking style, Sheikh Riyadh ul Haq has traveled extensively lecturing on Islamic subjects.
    Satanic Whispers

"As humans we are all victims of the satanic onslaught of evil and insidious thoughts. Only the Prophets (P.B.U.H.) have been granted immunity and protection from shaytans whispers. Such thoughts can range from satanic whispers during our salaah, to questions regarding predestination. The aim of these satanic whispers needs to be understood, there purpose is to deter one from the remembrance and worship of Allah (P.B.U.H.) A cure for these whispers is contained therein."

Side A Part 1

Side B Part 2

Re: 'Satanic Whispers' - Sheikh Abu Yusuf Riyadh Ul-Haq

:wswrwb:

Jazak Allahu Khayral Jazaa ya akhi...
    [CENTER][B][COLOR="Green"]رَبِّ زِدْنِيْ عِلْمًا [/COLOR] [/B]
    [I][B][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]My Lord increase me in knowledge.[/COLOR][/B][/I] [/CENTER]

Comment

Re: 'Satanic Whispers' - Sheikh Abu Yusuf Riyadh Ul-Haq

Jazakhallah Khair
      Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X