Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The danger of not having wala and bara(you become a hypocrite).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The danger of not having wala and bara(you become a hypocrite).

1) One of the fundamental beliefs of a Muslim is the concept of wala and bara, not having it makes you a hypocrite. Even though wala and bara is that important, a lot of sheikhs and scholars do not talk about it, so I thought I share this reminder. Allah said:

A) Give tidings to the hypocrites that there is for them a painful punishment -Those who take disbelievers as allies instead of the believers. Do they seek with them honor [through power]? But indeed, honor belongs to Allah entirely.
    (Surah 4:138-139)

B) O you who have believed, do not take the disbelievers as allies instead of the believers. Do you wish to give Allah against yourselves a clear case? Indeed, the hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of the Fire - and never will you find for them a helper - Except for those who repent, correct themselves, hold fast to Allah , and are sincere in their religion for Allah , for those will be with the believers. And Allah is going to give the believers a great reward. (Surah 4:144-146).

2) Wala means alliance with Islam and Muslims.

A) Your ally is none but Allah and [therefore] His Messenger and those who have believed - those who establish prayer and give zakah, and they bow [in worship]. (Surah 5:55).

B) Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) said: "Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or is oppressed". A man enquired: "O Messenger of Allah! I help him when he is oppressed, but how can I help him when he is an oppressor?" He (ﷺ) said, "You can keep him from committing oppression. That will be your help to him". https://sunnah.com/riyadussaliheen/1/237

3) Bara means disassociation from the enemies of Islam and Muslims.

A) "You will not find a people who believe in Allah and the Last Day having affection for those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even if they were their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred." (Surah 58:22)

B) Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly. Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion - [forbids] that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers. (Surah 60:8-9).

4) Clarification: I do not support IS nor al Qaeda and I disassociate myself from their sins just like the Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) did with Usama and Khalid. I am just sharing a reminder.
    Last edited by OneLifeResults; 21-11-17, 06:02 AM.

Re: The danger of not having wala and bara(you become a hypocrite).

Lack of Al Wala Wal Bara, is a major problem in the Ummah,

We have so many deviants/Munafiqoon creating more Fitna and Fassad, because of their lack of Al Wala Wal Bara
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

:jkk: for the beneficial post. Had never heard of wala and bara before.

Comment

Ummah is messed from the scholar to the layman, things will only get worse on every level imagineable

Comment

Repost.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontknowname View Post

Ummah is messed from the scholar to the layman, things will only get worse on every level imagineable
            Not the upright scholars and the righteous muslims who don't bend the truth or water down the Deen to please people, like many so called western "scholars"

Majority of the people unfortunately are messed up, it's why the Ummah as a whole is upon Disgrace, with the Kuffar/Munafiqoon//Mushrikun feasting on the Ummah, and were helpless to do anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

Not the upright scholars and the righteous muslims who don't bend the truth or water down the Deen to please people, like many so called western "scholars"

Majority of the people unfortunately are messed up, it's why the Ummah as a whole is upon Disgrace, with the Kuffar/Munafiqoon//Mushrikun feasting on the Ummah, and were helpless to do anything about it.
              the hardships the ummahs faces should better us but sadly we get worse and worse, so Allah will continue to humiliate us more and more until we learn our lesson, sadly, it feels like the time of change will only came in the last days until then i feel there will be no real improvement, this is why being willfully blind and just going with the flow is so dangerous

Comment

MashAllah tabarakAllah feek
                good thread

they dont teach tawheed at all
                no kufr bit taghut
                no al wala wal bara
                no principles and categories of tawheed especially haaqimiya

thats how u know most of these imams or sheiks that teach are sell outs

how can u call your self a muslim but not despise and find disgusting someone who commits shirk
                ​​​​​subhanAllah its astonishing
                at badr abu ubayda killed his own father and abu bake sake said he would have killed his son if he saw him on the battlefield at badr

yet today muslims love the people who commit shirk and are becoming best friends even falling in love with them subhanAllah

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
                  MashAllah tabarakAllah feek
                  good thread

they dont teach tawheed at all
                  no kufr bit taghut
                  no al wala wal bara
                  no principles and categories of tawheed especially haaqimiya

thats how u know most of these imams or sheiks that teach are sell outs

how can u call your self a muslim but not despise and find disgusting someone who commits shirk
                  ​​​​​subhanAllah its astonishing
                  at badr abu ubayda killed his own father and abu bake sake said he would have killed his son if he saw him on the battlefield at badr

yet today muslims love the people who commit shirk and are becoming best friends even falling in love with them subhanAllah

True akhi, that's the sad messed up Coconut world we live in,

Another serious issue is the lack of knowledge of what takes one out of Islam, Nullifiers etc,

Today we have an abundance of Juhal and Munafiqoon,

Comment

Repost.

Comment

The lack of wala and bara is one of the biggest problems this Ummah is facing today. And one of the problems is that you don't hear it being mentioned in the khutbah's at least where I live. And I don't recall ever hearing it mentioned in Jumaah. I don't see many lectures presenting it to the Muslims by the scholars or motivational speakers. The lack of wala and bara is one of the reasons why this Ummah is facing humilation at the hands of the kuffar. I can't recall the scholar but he summed it up: "If I want to know the status of the Ummah, then it's not how many Muslims attend the hajj every year or how many people attend the Eid prayer, but I look at the state of wala and bara."
                      The Prophet s.a.a.w warned when he said: "You will surely follow the ways of those who came before you, in exactly the same fashion, to the point were they to enter the hole of a lizard, you too would enter it." It was asked of him, "O Messenger of Allah s.a.a.w., do you mean the Jews and Christians?" He replied, "Who else?" (Bukhari and Muslim)

Comment

Working...
                      X