Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Good" characteristics of the Kuffar

Assalamualikum

Brothers and sisters, you may have heard of some arguments certain Ignorant Muslims state about a good Kaafir/Mushrik and so forth,

It's unfortunate that these Muslims don't even know the basics of what makes a person Good in the first place,

Sheikh here explains how worthless the deeds of the Kuffar will be in the Akhira, as Allah عز و جل mentioned in the glorious Qur'an...

:jkk:
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

The "Good" characteristics of the Kuffar

:wswrwb:

And those who say "non Muslims are our brothers in humanity!". I hear that one all the time.

Comment

Re: The "Good" characteristics of the Kuffar

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
      :wswrwb:

And those who say "non Muslims are our brothers in humanity!". I hear that one all the time.
      Yes, that's a common statement,

Totally retarded, If they mean the Kuffar/Mushrikun are their Brothers in humanity, then they may as well go on parading the fact that Firaun is their Brother in humanity because he took was a descendant of Adam عليه و سلم

Nauzibillah min zaliq

Comment

I don't get how you can consider someone a good person when they engage in riba, drink, believe in democracy, hyper sexualise women, promote STD's, accept suicide, and don't even thank the one who created them or spew lies about the creator. The last one is by far the biggest crime.

Shirk shows complete ingratitude to Allah, the one who gave you life purely out of mercy. Allah didn't need to create you, you only exist because of Allah's generosity and mercy.

If you have been told of the Haq and don't follow it, you're the worst of creation.

Comment

Originally posted by dsr478 View Post
          I don't get how you can consider someone a good person when they engage in riba, drink, believe in democracy, hyper sexualise women, promote STD's, accept suicide, and don't even thank the one who created them or spew lies about the creator. The last one is by far the biggest crime.

Shirk shows complete ingratitude to Allah, the one who gave you life purely out of mercy. Allah didn't need to create you, you only exist because of Allah's generosity and mercy.

If you have been told of the Haq and don't follow it, you're the worst of creation.
          True akhi,

But Akhi he's nice, he says hello, asks how you doing, he's friendly!

He must be good! Nevermind if he's morally bankrupt,

Coconut mentality,

:jkk:

Comment

:salams

Like myself before I converted, I didn't realise what Islam taught and therefore wasn't intentionally being ungrateful to Allah ta aala. People are lost, like a lost child and yes as humans we have a kinship of sorts in that I'd help save anyone in trouble without asking if they are Muslim or not first.

Comment

Whatever good the kuffar do in this world, they'll be recompensed for it here (dunya).

Comment

Originally posted by Rifqah View Post
                I'd help save anyone in trouble without asking if they are Muslim or not first.

Sure you can do that. Islam encourages goodness in all forms to all creatures, whether human or not.

As Muslims we encouraged:

- to do good to animals, plants, removing something harmful from people's path ..etc
                -To be good and help those who are in need regardless their religion, color, race ..etc.
                - to be kind, help and keep being good child to their parents who are disbelievers, unless they ask him to do something against islam, then u refuse that matter but continue being good to them.

The op means those who keep praising Kuffar characteristics while putting down Muslims for any mistake or shortage. Making it sound like they're the civilized ones while we are muslims the retarded ones; which is totally wrong. The highest level of civilization is in following the true Islam.

In short, every single Muslim should put this in his mind:

We honored with Islam and if we seek honor in something/ somewhere else (other than Islam) we will be humiliated.

Originally posted by Bint Abi View Post
                Whatever good the kuffar do in this world, they'll be recompensed for it here (dunya).
                Yes. That's what Islam says regarding their good deeds in this life. Allah is All Just never wrong a slave of his whether Muslim or not, They believe in this life only. So they get rewarded in this life only and has no reward in the Hereafter.

Alhamdulliah for the blessing of Islam :)
                Last edited by myeverything; 24-09-17, 10:50 AM. Reason: Islam
                How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

Originally posted by Rifqah View Post
                  :salams

Like myself before I converted, I didn't realise what Islam taught and therefore wasn't intentionally being ungrateful to Allah ta aala. People are lost, like a lost child and yes as humans we have a kinship of sorts in that I'd help save anyone in trouble without asking if they are Muslim or not first.
                  You weren't aware of things, that just means you were ignorant.

You'd only be the worst of creation and destined for hell if you remained a kafir after being taught about true Islam.

Comment

Exactly.

This clearly shows Allah's mercy even further. Despite the kuffar not even believing in Allah, Allah still rewards them in this life for their actions.

In the next life, they deserve nothing since according to them, Allah doesn't exist.

Comment

Exactly.

This clearly shows Allah's mercy even further. Despite the kuffar not even believing in Allah, Allah still rewards them in this life for their actions.

In the next life, they deserve nothing since according to them, Allah doesn't exist.
                      That's a fair point.

Comment

Good ideas that the kufr elite does not like, will be surrounded by a wall of criticism and outright slander. For the typical unbeliever, it is almost impossible to see through that barrier. I personally already had a long-standing habit of being unorthodox and contrarian. So, when the media started their campaign of slander, especially after 9/11, it simply worked in reverse for me. It is the slanderers who drew my attention to Islam. Otherwise, I would not even have noticed its existence. I knew that there were Moroccans who lived locally, but I was seriously not aware of the fact that they had another religion. It was truly the slander campaign that drew my attention. The average person is orthodox and goes with the flow. Therefore, most unbelievers will simply buy into the slander campaign. They will never question it. They are simply not aware of the fact that they are being manipulated into believing lots of things, not just the slander about Islam. On the Last Day, they will just say: "I really had no idea." This person simply did not know better. I do not think that they are truly evil, but just badly misguided. What will happen in that case? I cannot imagine that they will get the same punishment as people who have deliberately chosen to be evil?

Comment

Yes and it's worthless in the sight of Allah عز و جل as he subhanahu watala said

Comment

Exactly.

Also they never repented or did any good deed for Allah عز و جل sake,

So they have nothing but the fire of Jahannam to look forward to.

Nauzibillah min zaliq

:jkk: akhi

Comment

There is an Ayah that Allah عز و جل states what constitutes Good, does anyone know which one it is?

Comment

Working...
                              X