No announcement yet.

Do you know, who are your neighbours..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know, who are your neighbours..?

https://islamqa.info/en/236489

Re: Do you know, who are your neighbours..?

Subhanallah.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Re: Do you know, who are your neighbours..?

Originally posted by arfatzafar View Post
      The Islamic texts, namely the Qur’an and Sunnah, enjoin kind treatment of neighbours and affirm their rights. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Worship Allah and join none with Him in worship, and do good to parents, kinsfolk, orphans, Al-Masakin (the poor), the neighbour who is near of kin, the neighbour who is a stranger, the companion by your side, the wayfarer (you meet), and those (slaves) whom your right hands possess. Verily, Allah does not like such as are proud and boastful”
      [an-Nisa’ 4:36].

Al-Bukhaari (5185) and Muslim (47) narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, let him not annoy his neighbour.”

Al-Bukhaari (6015) and Muslim (2625) narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Jibreel kept urging me that neighbours should be treated well until I thought he would make them heirs.”
      https://islamqa.info/en/236489
      I don't like my neighbors, they spread falsehood/gossip and are extremely nosy etc. They are always looking for some juicy gossip to spread, and when they get no juicy gossip, they make up some juicy gossip. So I keep my distance. Therefore, to answer the question in the title "Do I know who my neighbours are", the answer is Yes. :)
      Last edited by oshirowanen; 04-04-17, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X