Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nak and his craziness!

:salams brothers and sisters,

For those who have patience and wish to see and hear the crazy antics of American Daees who are watering down and even twisting the Deen to please the masses...

https://youtu.be/OXM1pSAXudY

May Allah عز و جل save us from being Gullible sheep who follow such people blindly,

ameen

:jkk:
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Re: Nak and his craziness!

I used to watch a lot of his videos, but the crazy stuff Nak has been preaching ...

Why do American Daees keep starting out good and then loose the plot?

Comment

I make it an effort to not listen to Abu Mussab Wajdi Akkari (all he does is expose people and so I don't see the point of him), so what exactly is he saying here?
      مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
      It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
      Surah al-Baqarah
      [2:245]

.:.
      .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
      Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
        I used to watch a lot of his videos, but the crazy stuff Nak has been preaching ...

Why do American Daees keep starting out good and then loose the plot?
        I haven't watched this video now but clicking on it,
        I may have watched it in the past. Hasn't this issue been bought up and cleared up on here and elsewhere?

Or is it something different?
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
        -------------------------------
        "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
        NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

:wswrwb:

*sigh* Not this again. I don't have time to watch Abu Musab "refute" NAK for an hour, but going by the title, I am gonna guess this is regarding what was posted here: http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...61#post7291261 ?
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Rockstar Imams with blind followers. 100s of Facebook likes, teaching American Islam curriculum in return for a comfortable lifestyle and a passport. The 21st century style palace scholars

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
            I make it an effort to not listen to Abu Mussab Wajdi Akkari (all he does is expose people and so I don't see the point of him), so what exactly is he saying here?
            That's an oxymoron
            Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
              That's an oxymoron
              Exposing should have had quotation marks, but since it's 15mins over the edit time limit I couldn't fix it.

The majority of his videos is about how so and so is a deviant and how so and so is leading people astray. He then picks and chooses different parts, sometimes out of context, in order to push his own narrative. *shrugs* I just find it pointless, so I make a point in not paying attention to what he says. But that's just for me, if others wish to listen to him and learn from him then they can continue to do so.

I was just wondering what he said that made Saif decide to create this thread.
              مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
              Surah al-Baqarah

Comment

Exposing should have had quotation marks, but since it's 15mins over the edit time limit I couldn't fix it.

The majority of his videos is about how so and so is a deviant and how so and so is leading people astray. He then picks and chooses different parts, sometimes out of context, in order to push his own narrative. *shrugs* I just find it pointless, so I make a point in not paying attention to what he says. But that's just for me, if others wish to listen to him and learn from him then they can continue to do so.

I was just wondering what he said that made Saif decide to create this thread.
                Video explains it quite well.
                Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
                  Video explains it quite well.
                  Can you tell me what it says?

Surah al-Baqarah

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                    :wswrwb:

*sigh* Not this again. I don't have time to watch Abu Musab "refute" NAK for an hour, but going by the title, I am gonna guess this is regarding what was posted here: http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...61#post7291261 ?
                    You still believe all the Deviant stuff Nak said is Justified?

Duede he told a Porkie about a Sahaba radiallahu anhu, made up a hadith, follows Deviant teachers, who refuse to identify the source of a hadith, lol, and twists hadith, and then also said he isn't qualified to interpret hadith,

Complete conundrum

But fanboys and fangirls will follow l
                    Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 12-02-17, 05:00 AM.

Comment

You still believe all the Deviant stuff Nak said is Justified?

Facepalm
                      Maybe, if people weren't so gullible, everything won't appear deviant to them. But, hey, let's jump on the next guy and call him deviant. That's the trend.
                      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                        Maybe, if people weren't so gullible, everything won't appear deviant to them. But, hey, let's jump on the next guy and call him deviant. That's the trend.
                        Akhi he already admitted telling a hadith which doesn't exist, the pokiemon Hadith, also admitted he was warned by several Alims about it, then went to his mysterious Sheikh who refused to identify the source of this Hadith,

Clearly something is wrong here,

He also said and I heard it in his lectures that he isn't qualified to interpret hadith, but then he goes and twists hadith and gives wierd interpretations,

None of these things are Deviant, must all be ok ?

Nauzubillah

How many alarm bells need to ring before we can identify a Deviant?
                        Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 12-02-17, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Can you tell me what it says?
                          Video states what Nak said and what the hadith really say,

Exposes his Twisties and personal interpretation basically,

Do you want to a summary of the issues raised?

Comment

https://youtu.be/PvbMyu3XEpk

Moosa Richardson exposes Nak, for those with an open mind listen to the content and ask yourself if the points made are valid,

And before anyone comes with the hate gun accusing me of hating nak, just be aware I have personally watched and listened to dozens of nak video and audio clips,

The concern is with what he's preaching to the public,

:jkk:

Comment

Akhi he already admitted telling a hadith which doesn't exist, the pokiemon Hadith, also admitted he was warned by several Alims about it, then went to his mysterious Sheikh who refused to identify the source of this Hadith,

Clearly something is wrong here,

He also said and I heard it in his lectures that he isn't qualified to interpret hadith, but then he goes and twists hadith and gives wierd interpretations,

None of these things are Deviant, must all be ok ?

Nauzubillah

How many alarm bells need to ring before we can identify a Deviant?
                              The pokemon issue has been discussed to death and he apologized and clearly told everyone how, why, and where he got that hadith from. There is no "deviancy" about it. As for twisting hadith, don't you think it's a pretty big accusation to place on a Muslim that he is twisting hadiths? Maybe, it's you who misunderstood it?

And yes, many alarm bells need to ring before we can identify a deviant. At least, like around 70 alarm bells.

But, it seems to have become a hooby for some folks on Ummah and elsewhere to go around watching these "refutations" and "exposed" videos on YouTube and then calling people deviant. More often then not, it's the same people on YouTube doing these so-called "refutations." Seriously, people need to spend their time more wisely.

Comment

Working...
                              X