Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nak and his craziness!

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    The pokemon issue has been discussed to death and he apologized and clearly told everyone how, why, and where he got that hadith from. There is no "deviancy" about it. As for twisting hadith, don't you think it's a pretty big accusation to place on a Muslim that he is twisting hadiths? Maybe, it's you who misunderstood it?

And yes, many alarm bells need to ring before we can identify a deviant. At least, like around 70 alarm bells.

But, it seems to have become a hooby for some folks on Ummah and elsewhere to go around watching these "refutations" and "exposed" videos on YouTube and then calling people deviant. More often then not, it's the same people on YouTube doing these so-called "refutations." Seriously, people need to spend their time more wisely.
    Dude he didn't identify the "Sheikh" and the so called Sheikh refused to identify the non existent hadith,

All the whilst people like you were supporting him,

If he's teachers are dubious then we can expect alarm bells to ring,
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

One of the things Nak said was...

Apparently you can do a deed sincerely for Allah and there's deeds which arnt sincerely for Allah عز و جل bit approved by Allah عز و جل,

Can someone explain this crazy confusion he's teaching, taking into consideration the Messenger صلى الله عليه و سلم said...

Ad-Dahhak reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah Almighty says: I am the best partner, for whoever associates another partner with me, then it is only done for the sake of my partner.” The Prophet said, “O people! Make your deeds sincere for Allah Almighty. Verily, Allah does not accept any deed unless it is sincerely for him Do not say: This is for the sake of Allah and this is for the sake of my relatives. Verily, it was done for your relatives and none of it was for Allah. And do not say: This is for the sake of Allah and for your sake. Verily, it was done for their sake and none of it was for Allah.”

( Sunan al-Dāraquṭnī )

Comment

As an example of his personal interpretation of Hadith, which he claimed he wasn't qualified to do... Facepalm

If I recall correctly this is the hadith Nak Twisted to claim there's deeds approved by Allah, bit not for the sake of Allah,

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “A man suffered from thirst while he was walking on a journey. When he found a well, he climbed down into it and drank from it. Then he came out and saw a dog lolling its tongue from thirst and licking the ground. The man said: This dog has suffered thirst just as I have suffered from it. He climbed down into the well, filled his shoe with water, and caught it in his mouth as he climbed up. Then he gave the dog a drink. Allah appreciated this deed, so he forgave him.”

It was said, “O Messenger of Allah, is there a reward for charity even for the animals?” The Prophet said, “In every living being there is a reward for charity.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5663, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2244

The amount of craziness is borderline insane,

We all know that without Imaan you can't enter Jannah,

But this man apparently didn't do the good deed for Allah عز و جل sake and attained forgiveness,

And this isn't even Taking into consideration the hadith cited previously,

Facepalm
        Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 12-02-17, 06:01 AM.

Comment

The funny thing is that his fanboys have no problem listening to long lectures by him and and other american deviant modernist preachers, then when it comes to listening to a fair refutation, all sorts of excuses make their way forward

Don't be surprised if the modernist inclined mods close this thread
          ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

When does giving excuses constantly become being part of the sin?
            Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

-
              Last edited by Abu Zaytun; 17-12-17, 09:00 PM.

Comment

-
                Last edited by Abu Zaytun; 17-12-17, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
                  As an example of his personal interpretation of Hadith, which he claimed he wasn't qualified to do... Facepalm

If I recall correctly this is the hadith Nak Twisted to claim there's deeds approved by Allah, bit not for the sake of Allah,

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “A man suffered from thirst while he was walking on a journey. When he found a well, he climbed down into it and drank from it. Then he came out and saw a dog lolling its tongue from thirst and licking the ground. The man said: This dog has suffered thirst just as I have suffered from it. He climbed down into the well, filled his shoe with water, and caught it in his mouth as he climbed up. Then he gave the dog a drink. Allah appreciated this deed, so he forgave him.”

It was said, “O Messenger of Allah, is there a reward for charity even for the animals?” The Prophet said, “In every living being there is a reward for charity.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5663, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2244

The amount of craziness is borderline insane,

We all know that without Imaan you can't enter Jannah,

But this man apparently didn't do the good deed for Allah عز و جل sake and attained forgiveness,

And this isn't even Taking into consideration the hadith cited previously,

Facepalm
                  Akhi, I don't understand what you're saying here. The man in the hadith was thirsty and saw a dog in the same predicament. He gave water and through that act Allah forgave him. If he made the intention to do it for the sake of Allah and forgiveness, then the Prophet (SAW) would have mentioned it. But he did a good act for the sake of doing a good act and we all know that Allah reward good acts.

Even non Muslims who do good acts are rewarded by Allah and they're not doing it for His Sake. Allah simply loves good, which is why out of His Mercy the same non-Muslims who did tons of good acts get to keep them when they become Muslims.

I'll give a better example though. When you hold the door open for someone are you doing this for the sake of Allah or are you doing it to just be nice? You may forget Allah in that moment, but Allah didn't forget you and will still reward you for that good act. That's the beauty of this deen and what makes every good act, regardless of how big or small it may be, such a beautiful one.

Another example, that mirror mentioned above, when we're intimate with our spouses are we thinking about Allah in that moment? I'm going to assume for most we're not, but we're still rewarded because it's halal; and therefore, good.

This isn't about defending NAK, but if this is the hadith that is being refuted and exposed then people are not seeing the picture here.

Originally posted by Abu Zaytun View Post
                  This is false. You've probably only seen the old controversial snippets of his videos. If you'd truly like to see what he preaches, you should at least visit his channel before making such a judgement.

Abu Mussab will himself agree that much of the manner in which he spoke was immature and unwise, but a lot of his work is still beneficial. His criticism of NAK is fair in the recent video.
                  This is my own bias akhi and I'm aware of that, but every time I see his name on this forum it's about exposing someone or refuting them.
                  مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                  It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                  Surah al-Baqarah
                  [2:245]

.:.
                  .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                  Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
                  ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

Too long a video to watch tbh

If it's about pokiemon then he has apologized. To bring it up after he apologized then you have a deviant heart.

For some people this is sports and games . May Allah guide those who have madkhali tendencies.

I stopped listening to abu Musab when he called Islamic Awakening - satanic awakening due to not being able to reply to the refutations made against his attack on the ahnaf.
                    Not saying he's a deviant or should not be followed, he's just not my cup of tea. Too "salafi" for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                      Akhi, I don't understand what you're saying here. The man in the hadith was thirsty and saw a dog in the same predicament. He gave water and through that act Allah forgave him. If he made the intention to do it for the sake of Allah and forgiveness, then the Prophet (SAW) would have mentioned it. But he did a good act for the sake of doing a good act and we all know that Allah reward good acts.

Even non Muslims who do good acts are rewarded by Allah and they're not doing it for His Sake. Allah simply loves good, which is why out of His Mercy the same non-Muslims who did tons of good acts get to keep them when they become Muslims.

I'll give a better example though. When you hold the door open for someone are you doing this for the sake of Allah or are you doing it to just be nice? You may forget Allah in that moment, but Allah didn't forget you and will still reward you for that good act. That's the beauty of this deen and what makes every good act, regardless of how big or small it may be, such a beautiful one.

Another example, that mirror mentioned above, when we're intimate with our spouses are we thinking about Allah in that moment? I'm going to assume for most we're not, but we're still rewarded because it's halal; and therefore, good.

This isn't about defending NAK, but if this is the hadith that is being refuted and exposed then people are not seeing the picture here.

This is my own bias akhi and I'm aware of that, but every time I see his name on this forum it's about exposing someone or refuting them.
                      I thought I made it clear

Nak used that Hadith and made Mickey mouse interpretation, trying to say this proves there is actions not for Allah but approved by Allah

Which is utter Nonsense

A person does not acquire the Maghfira of Allah عز و جل without doing a deed sincerely for his sake, and without Imaan

Non Muslims who do good deed get recompensed in Dunya, them don't get no reward n the Akhira,

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
                        I thought I made it clear

Nak used that Hadith and made Mickey mouse interpretation, trying to say this proves there is actions not for Allah but approved by Allah

Which is utter Nonsense

A person does not acquire the Maghfira of Allah عز و جل without doing a deed sincerely for his sake, and without Imaan

Non Muslims who do good deed get recompensed in Dunya, them don't get no reward n the Akhira,
                        Just to add pippin he was speaking to Muslims,

So tell them it's ok to do deeds for other than Allah عز و جل and them Claim it's approved by Allah عز و جل is utter Nonsense,

Hadith Explicitly tells us we (Muslims)

"Make your deeds sincere for Allah Almighty. Verily, Allah does not accept any deed unless it is sincerely for him"

Refer to post 17.

And incase your wondering the hadith cited is authentic/Sahih

:jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                          Can you tell me what it says?
                          Abu Mus'ab has a right to be angry here and upset. And that is what this video is about.

NAK, in his one of his latest lectures, mocks people who are sincere to Allah in everything they do, misquotes a hadeeth or two, and goes against well-known principles in Islam.

Abu Mus'ab's lecture is called "For Whose Sake?" because NAK claims that not everything is supposed to be for the sake of Allah and claims that the hadeeth of the man (or woman) who went down a well to get water for a dog (and was thus forgiven by Allah for that act alone) -- he did not say before he went down to the well: "This is for you O Allah!" which proves that we shouldn't be so extreme. We should just keep it cool and stop mentioning Allah all the time (he did not say this but this was his message). We don't smile in the face of our brother for Allah, we don't have relations with our spouse for Allah (although there is a hadeeth which says we should say bismillah), among other things.

So this was Abu Mus'ab's refutation of that.

NAK is trying to bring out new principles and he gives comments about ahadeeth that have never before been seen or heard in the Ummah. For what I see, Abu Mus'ab is not sticking up for Salafiyyah here or any other group, but he is sticking up for none other than Allah and being sincere to Allah. And Allah knows best.
                          Last edited by A.Basheer; 13-02-17, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
                            Too long a video to watch tbh

If it's about pokiemon then he has apologized. To bring it up after he apologized then you have a deviant heart.

For some people this is sports and games . May Allah guide those who have madkhali tendencies.

I stopped listening to abu Musab when he called Islamic Awakening - satanic awakening due to not being able to reply to the refutations made against his attack on the ahnaf.
                            Not saying he's a deviant or should not be followed, he's just not my cup of tea. Too "salafi" for me.
                            You do realize that your dislike of "Salafis" is just a cover for your dislike of the Sunnah?

Trimmed beards and free mixing and promoting academia and giving all importance to it? Is this what is blinding you people?

You think they are too extreme and they refute everyone and they call everything bid'ah... and then you quote and promote individuals who want to interpret the texts of Islam to fit in with American culture... but you do realize that if the Sahabah were alive, they would be doing exactly the same thing you have an aversion for?

And no I am not a Salafi and no I do not follow a cult or group.

Comment

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
                              You do realize that your dislike of "Salafis" is just a cover for your dislike of the Sunnah?

Trimmed beards and free mixing and promoting academia and giving all importance to it? Is this what is blinding you people?

You think they are too extreme and they refute everyone and they call everything bid'ah... and then you quote and promote individuals who want to interpret the texts of Islam to fit in with American culture... but you do realize that if the Sahabah were alive, they would be doing exactly the same thing you have an aversion for?

And no I am not a Salafi and no I do not follow a cult or group.
                              If I take your words literally then you are calling me a Kaffir? Can a muslim dislike the Sunnah? Can you dislike the Quran? If not then how can you dislike the Sunnah?

What I dislike is black and white interpretation of the Quran / Sunnah often exhibited by the majority of salafis (65%+)
                              I also dislike the methodology of the madkhali salafi madhab and those who follow their way. Picking on trivial issues and falsely assuming things about their brothers in faith. This is a disease and a plague in the ummah. These people have black in their heart not nur. They are more merciful with the kuffar. I'm talking about the madkhali not abu Musab. Abu Musab just has madkhali traits but in reality they refute him and he refutes them.

I would rather sit with tablighi jamaat then the average salafi who refutes every minor / false accusation.

To each their own , I'm trying to keep what little good deeds I have - thank you very much , I'm not in high school anymore .

Comment

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
                                You do realize that your dislike of "Salafis" is just a cover for your dislike of the Sunnah?...
                                AB is closer to being a Salafi than anything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X