Shias are our brothers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shias are our brothers

youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Re: Shias are our brothers

iraq miltia men torturing sunnis

1) not for weak hearted
    2) turn the music in the video off .. music is haram
    youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

KILL EVERY NAJIS WAHABI (SUNNI)

Comment

A scissors needs two blades colonialists have made this artificial two blades in order to cut the Ummah, through their media, security agencies and their puppet clerics. On one side those who are propagating this belief that Shias are mushriks, out of Islam and their blood is halal and on the other side those who are propagating this belief that Sunnies are nasibies and their blood is halal, both of them are extensively supported by colonialists like USA and not-great Britain and their puppets. And you [MENTION=131776]Ibn Taleb[/MENTION] have become one of the cyber warfare of the colonialists whether you know it or not.
              Note: I am a shia.

Comment

Originally posted by ALAS View Post
                A scissors needs two blades colonialists have made this artificial two blades in order to cut the Ummah, through their media, security agencies and their puppet clerics. On one side those who are propagating this belief that Shias are mushriks, out of Islam and their blood is halal and on the other side those who are propagating this belief that Sunnies are nasibies and their blood is halal, both of them are extensively supported by colonialists like USA and not-great Britain and their puppets. And you [MENTION=131776]Ibn Taleb[/MENTION] have become one of the cyber warfare of the colonialists whether you know it or not.
                Yakhi the colonialist kaffir dogs needed somone to help them fight islam and shias signed up for it .. No need to lie and make it sound like they are out to ruin our brotherhood

Btw this is an old misconception that the west are keeping sunni and Shia brothers fighting while Israel is in control of Palestine .. This is now exposed that the ones who want to fight and expand into sunni lands and have no problems mass murdering Sunnis and commiting vile crimes are the shias ...

U and I both know brother that khamanie and iran have it in the Iranian constitution to "export the Revoloutiion"
                Last edited by Ibn Taleb; 17-01-17, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Shias are our brothers

I work with a ex-Shia, he told me he left being a Shia when he went to attend ashura and there was an Egyptian who became a Shia from being a Sunni. He asked the imam "I was a Sunni and I became a Shia, do I still get to heaven?" The imam answered with "you were born a Sunni and you were destined to be a Shia, therefore, you are going to heaven." Lol. The coworker told me he was done with religion because of this.
                  Quran 45:23-24

Comment

I would be praising the dog, if I said Shia's are their brethren,

They are worse than Dogs,

نعوذ بالله من ذلك
                    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
                      U and I both know brother that khamanie and iran have it in the Iranian constitution to "export the Revoloutiion"
                      It is not your fault their only art is propaganda, lying, exaggerating and deceiving Muslim youths like you. Do not let them think that they have been successful. You know the light of Allah can not be extinguished.

Regarding Iran's constitution :

Article 152
                      The foreign policy of the Islamic Republic of Iran is based upon the rejection of all forms of domination, both the exertion of it and submission to it, the preservation of the independence of the country in all respects and its territorial integrity, the defence of the rights of all Muslims, non-alignment with respect to the hegemonist superpowers, and the maintenance of mutually peaceful relations with all non-belligerent States.
                      Article 154
                      The Islamic Republic of Iran has as its ideal human felicity throughout human society, and considers the attainment of independence, freedom, and rule of justice and truth to be the right of all people of the world. Accordingly, while scrupulously refraining from all forms of interference in the internal affairs of other nations, it supports the just struggles of the mustad'afun against the mustakbirun in every corner of the globe.
                      http://www.iranonline.com/iran/iran-...tution-10.html

Regarding Exporting revolution :

It is not our goal to export the Revolution to this and that country - not in the conventional political sense of the word "export". The Revolution is not something that can be exported through political means or advanced through military and security tools. This is wrong. We closed this path since the very beginning.
                      The aim of the Islamic Republic is to reproduce lofty Islamic teachings so that Muslims feel they have an Islamic identity, so that they become familiar with Islamic teachings which can save humanity, so that they know what Allah the Exalted means when He says He sent a Messenger to remove "from them their burden and the shackles which were upon them". [The Holy Quran, 7: 157] Due to lack of vigilance, the Islamic Ummah had long forgotten this truth. The Islamic Ummah can be free, advanced, knowledgeable, glorious and powerful. These things are achievable thanks to Islamic teachings. For 200 years, the arrogant powers and colonial organizations tried to make Muslims erase this concept from their memory. They tried to make Muslims lose sight of their identity so that they could oppressively rule and transgress Muslims' politics, economy and indigenous culture. The Revolution helped the Islamic Ummah remember these things.
                      http://english.khamenei.ir/news/1397...narians-in-Qom
                      Note: I am a shia.

Comment

Originally posted by ALAS View Post
                        It is not your fault their only art is propaganda, lying, exaggerating and deceiving Muslim youths like you.
                        How rich. A twelver Shia is accusing another people of telling lies and deception.

Comment

Originally posted by Medic View Post
                          How rich. A twelver Shia is accusing another people of telling lies and deception.
                          no point talking to him lol... its was funny to see the wests reaction to bashar al assad and how lying is actuallly a political/military strategy used by the shia ....

anyway .. exporting the revolution is only military and as usual ALAS is a liar .. countries who have witness irans "peaceful ideological" exportation of the revolution are too many too list.

in the 15th centruary the shia safavids (who were orignally sufi) opened the doors to colonialits for the first time in islamic history and they helped them launch attacks on the ottamans and before that in 12th centurary ibn al alqami single handedly brought down the abbasid khalifate with the mongols... and today iran and the west intrests align on syria, yemen and iraq ... however i belive the wests role is worse .. they arent allowing the syrians to have weapons or a no fly zone but the iranians are killing the syrians ,yemenis and iraqis daily .... havent even spoken about the other countries like sunnis inside iran etc

Comment

Don't insult the dogs by comparing them with shia kafirs. They are the worst creation of Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by Hassaan Naqshbandi View Post

Don't insult the dogs by comparing them with shia kafirs. They are the worst creation of Allah.
                              So much hatred.

And for what?

You really view Shia as Kafirs? You judge a group by the worst of them, so should I judge Sunnis by ISIL? Should I judge you by Otaybi who invaded the Kaaba?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X