Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to keep the hereafter in view?

:salams:

This isn't so much an Islamic reminder but a question, how to stay focused on the hereafter. I'm reading a book on the aakhirah and am going through the chapter on hellfire and it's really motivating Alhamdulilah but I know once I finish the book after a few days my motivation won't be as strong

Same with reading stuff on jannah, it's like subhanAllah I want this but after a week the motivation isn't as strong
    Even in the belly of the whale there was hope.

Re: How to keep the hereafter in view?

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
    :salams:

This isn't so much an Islamic reminder but a question, how to stay focused on the hereafter. I'm reading a book on the aakhirah and am going through the chapter on hellfire and it's really motivating Alhamdulilah but I know once I finish the book after a few days my motivation won't be as strong

Same with reading stuff on jannah, it's like subhanAllah I want this but after a week the motivation isn't as strong
    Trickiest part is knowing you can die any minute. Only Allah swt knows how long you have. May advice would be brother, to keep a journal of the extra deeds that you want to include in your ibadah. Add a new type of deed when you are feeling comfortable with your schedule. I remember praying at night being hard. But like all things it will become a habit. Do not lose focus by reminding yourself constantly.

Also reflecting on this life look at all the mess around, you do not want to be reunited with these people who create so much drama in this world. Fight hard for you place in jannah.

Comment

Working...
    X