We the Shia have the most purest form of Tawheed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We the Shia have the most purest form of Tawheed

Would have posted this in the 'Comparative Religion' section, but I can't post videos there or in the lounge.

Tbh I'm shocked that they would say those things. May Allah protect us from their religion and guide them, ameen.
    Narrated Anas:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Re: We the Shia have the most purest form of Tawheed

May allah guide him and all the shia.
    I beg my parents for money

Comment

[MENTION=86993]Bismil[/MENTION]

Are the people in this video Muslims according to you?
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Before any shia/shia lover comes to say this is all propaganda, read from shiachat http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/...rectly/?page=1

1) Is there a reliable narration in shia hadith ,as to ask " Fatima (sa) directly? Like this ('Astaghfirullah') [ O my mistress fatima,help me ] ('Astaghfirullah')

Yes, dua-e-tawassul

2) How many laymen shias do this?

All of us

3) How many amongst the shias are againt it?

None of us

4) Is it borderline shirk or full fleged shirk?

No

5) Isn't it appropriate to ask ' Ya Allah,for the sake of al zahra give me this an that?'

Sure. Allah needed Fatima in Ayah-e-Mubahila so if she is good enough for Allah, surely she is good enough for us.

You know plenty of sunnis and these days even some shias are always playing the OMG Shirk, OMG Bidah card.

As long as you are not giving someone the sifaat-e-sabootiya of Allah, nothing you do/say is shirk.

In shia faith, apart from anything that is expressly forbidden, everything is allowed. The Allah we follow is magnanimous and not petty like the Allah of some other fiqhs whereeven sneezing wrong could be considered shirk and bidah (i am being facetious of course).
        Winning an argument doesn't mean you're on truth, losing an argument doesn't mean you're on falsehood.

Comment

This video basically contradicts whatever the Shi'as say about their religion
          If following Ahmad makes me a 'Wahhaabi', then I declare that I am one.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
            [MENTION=86993]Bismil[/MENTION]

Are the people in this video Muslims according to you?
            I think this video was posted before.

If what is said in the video is true , I mean not tampered with , what they said is kufr no doubt. These are scholars ? They probably would be punished even more severely , because despite being people of knowledge they propagated such a kufr among people.

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
              I think this video was posted before.

If what is said in the video is true , I mean not tampered with , what they said is kufr no doubt. These are scholars ? They probably would be punished even more severely , because despite being people of knowledge they propagated such a kufr among people.
              Yes I think I posted this video before.

Good that you acknowledge that what that scholar said is kufr.
              If following Ahmad makes me a 'Wahhaabi', then I declare that I am one.

Comment

Originally posted by muslim singafuri View Post
                Yes I think I posted this video before.

Good that you acknowledge that what that scholar said is kufr.
                My acknowledgement is of no value in the court of Allah swt , HE does not need our acknowledgement to make a decision.

By , the way , what those scholars said , no tawil can be made out of that. It was kufr , they cannot make tawil of ignorance , because they were people of knowledge. Its sad to see people even after studying quran and hadeeth , even do not understand basic principles of Tawheed. One simply cannot make dua to any other than Allah swt. This is the basic which all prophets taught .

Comment

May Allah guide those who claim to be Shia including me.
                  Note: I am a shia.

Comment

Originally posted by ALAS View Post
                    May Allah guide those who claim to be Shia including me.
                    You don't consider them to be true Shia?
                    Narrated Anas:
                    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Correction "purest form of shirk"

(I'm not referring to all Shias but my comment is regarding this particular video)
                      رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا

Comment

Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
                        You don't consider them to be true Shia?
                        Being a Shia (follower) of Rasulullah and Ali ibn abi Talib is a huge claim, shia is Salman, Abudar, Meghdad, Owais and ...........
                        Most of those who claim to be Shia they are just lovers not true Shias and they themselves may know it.
                        Unfortunately some of them may just ruin the reputation of Ahlul Bait instead of following.

One of the clerics in the video is explicitly committing shirk. This is a form of shirk that Shias call it Tafwiz which means someone believes Allah has completely delegated the affairs of world to his caliphs on the earth which leads to denying the power and will of Allah and this is shirk akbar.
                        Last edited by ALAS; 23-12-16, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Hang on a minute... If the Shia honestly believe to the best of their ability that they are obeying the Quran and Sunnah then in the eyes of Allah they must surely be Muslims? They are just midguided and Allah swt knows their true intentions
                          I beg my parents for money

Comment

Originally posted by AishaGirl View Post
                            Hang on a minute... If the Shia honestly believe to the best of their ability that they are obeying the Quran and Sunnah then in the eyes of Allah they must surely be Muslims? They are just midguided and Allah swt knows their true intentions
                            What is their true intention !? This is very pessimistic. Islam has many schools of thoughts and some of them may consider the other some as deviant and misguided. Shias are part of Islam and Shias themselves have different sub-sects like Sunnies. A minority of them are ghulat those whom Shias themselves consider them mushrik and out of the fold of Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by AishaGirl View Post
                              If one believes that the control of the earth is in the hands of 12th imam, then he's not obeying Qur'an, in fact such a belief is pure shirk.

Obeying sunnah? Shias don't do that. They curse most of the people who conveyed the sunnah to us, namely the sahaba.
                              Winning an argument doesn't mean you're on truth, losing an argument doesn't mean you're on falsehood.

Comment

Working...
                              X