Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

that you would be brought up under My eye Idris abkar وألقيت عليك محبة مني ولتصنع على

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that you would be brought up under My eye Idris abkar وألقيت عليك محبة مني ولتصنع على

that you would be brought up under My eye Idris abkar وألقيت عليك محبة مني ولتصنع على عيني

A voice will make you cry
    When Allah says to the prophet Moses :(( And I bestowed upon you love from Me that you would be brought up under My eye.))
    We all need to see Allah's help in our life and we all need to know that Allah is with us in every situation even if we think sometimes that's the hardest thing ... it may be the best it may be the reason of knowing Allah and being close to him and it may be the key of our closed doors
    We just have to know how the prophets lived ... and how they are trusting in Allah
    It may be out of the subject but this the book of Allah ... in every vers you learn a lot if you just listen to it or read it and your intention is seeking Allah's advice ant to take guide new from Allah
    May Allah guide us and help us to learn his book and to understand it and love it

(29:51)((And is it not sufficient for them that We revealed to you the Book which is recited to them? Indeed in that is a mercy and reminder for a people who believe.))

(10:57) O mankind, there has come to you instruction from your Lord and healing for what is in the breasts and guidance and mercy for the believers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=re-irFU21Ps
Working...
X