Is there a true religion Bilal phillips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a true religion Bilal phillips

ok i know this is long but there are some truthseekers out there who may be interested

“Allah gave you a gift of 86,000 seconds today, have you used one to say ‘Alhamdulilah

Re: Is there a true religion Bilal phillips

[MENTION=140612]drberks[/MENTION]

Comment

lol this is a tag team now

Thank you though, I do appreciate the books and lectures. Don't worry about long, I'm not a baby, I can concentrate beyond 3 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by drberks View Post
        lol this is a tag team now

Thank you though, I do appreciate the books and lectures. Don't worry about long, I'm not a baby, I can concentrate beyond 3 minutes.
        Don't be shy to raise any comments or questions about the video
        “Allah gave you a gift of 86,000 seconds today, have you used one to say ‘Alhamdulilah

Comment

He is a good speaker and it wasn't that long really. The Q&A at the end was interesting. He made some very good points about Christianity being one thing in its early birth and yet being quite another thing post Paul (which I'd always thought and had issues with myself). Thanks for tagging me. I love to listen to lectures before I sleep, that way thinking about it when I have time to ponder things over and am at my most relaxed. Helps avoid scary dreams too, I was getting quite a few of those at one time but not so much now.

Comment

Originally posted by drberks View Post
            He is a good speaker and it wasn't that long really. The Q&A at the end was interesting. He made some very good points about Christianity being one thing in its early birth and yet being quite another thing post Paul (which I'd always thought and had issues with myself). Thanks for tagging me. I love to listen to lectures before I sleep, that way thinking about it when I have time to ponder things over and am at my most relaxed. Helps avoid scary dreams too, I was getting quite a few of those at one time but not so much now.
            Like your signature mashaAllah
            I find sometimes in lectures the q&a is the best part
            I'll keep you posted if I come across any more lectures that I think you will like inshaAllah

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
              Like your signature mashaAllah
              I find sometimes in lectures the q&a is the best part
              I'll keep you posted if I come across any more lectures that I think you will like inshaAllah
              RE, sig: People keep thinking I'm a 'sister' so I didn't want to mislead anyone.

Yes thanks, I do find them interesting as they cover a lot of things I don't know and some answer questions I have too.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                X