• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AmantuBillahi
    replied
    Re: Did God become man?

Originally posted by drberks View Post
    I'm glad Allah most high and merciful is my judge and not you. You speak without full knowledge of my study with other membera here and without having read other threads where I've posted openly. You also speak without knowing my heart and intention.

I don't have any clear beliefs. I'm in no mans land and I'm not here to debate, especially not with people who insult me and call me insincere.
    I pray Allah guides you to the truth which He knows is the reality . I pray he softens your heart to tawhid

Sorry if I offended you . I applaude you for your truth seeking efforts . Just stay sincere and ask Allah to guide. Paradise is huge and a blessing . DO what you can to acquire it !

Leave a comment:

• Rifqah
    replied

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
    Everything Saif has said he has said it calmly and rationally.
    I'm sorry berks but you sound like an immature baby. I would approach you with a more humble tone but by your inconsistent avoidacne of the evidence presented without stating your beliefs in clear detail has tainted your sincerity in seeking the Light.

Anyone who believes God is perfect and imperect or should I say 100% God and 100% human deserves to burn eternally in hell fire.
    It is those who are the idolaters. It is those who have disobeyed the first commandment.

I pray that they receive their full punishment for their arrogance and unwillingly to accept monotheism. I ask God to save me from polytheism and enter me in to paradise.

Regards
    I'm glad Allah most high and merciful is my judge and not you. You speak without full knowledge of my study with other membera here and without having read other threads where I've posted openly. You also speak without knowing my heart and intention.

I don't have any clear beliefs. How can I state beliefs that I don't have!? I'm in no mans land and I'm not here to debate, especially Christian doctrine, which i dont hold to and certainly not with people who insult me and call me insincere.
    Last edited by Rifqah; 03-10-16, 10:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AmantuBillahi
    replied

Originally posted by SunniMuslim1 View Post
    Well some cults who claim to be Muslim tend to create the image of a man regarding Allah...
    Let us not deviate the thread. That sect was fought against by Ahlus sunnah (hanbalis) early on in islamic theological history.

Anyone who likens Allah to his creation is a Kaffir.
    Anyone who negates Allah's attributes is a kaffir

-aqidah at tahawiyyah

We affirm what Allah affirms and stay silent where Allah and His Messenger stayed silent.

Leave a comment:

• SunniMuslim1
    replied

Well some cults who claim to be Muslim tend to create the image of a man regarding Allah...

Leave a comment:

• eesa the kiwi
    replied

go easy on [MENTION=140612]drberks[/MENTION] guys she is very close to islam mashaAllah, i really hope for her
    dont let your harshness be a reason for someone turning away from islam

Aisha reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

يَا عَائِشَةُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ رَفِيقٌ يُحِبُّ الرِّفْقَ وَيُعْطِي عَلَى الرِّفْقِ مَا لَا يُعْطِي عَلَى الْعُنْفِ وَمَا لَا يُعْطِي عَلَى مَا سِوَاهُ

O Aisha, Allah is gentle and He loves gentleness. He rewards for gentleness what is not granted for harshness and He does not reward anything else like it.

Source: Sahih Muslim 2593, Grade: Sahih

Leave a comment:

• AmantuBillahi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AmantuBillahi
    replied

Everything Saif has said he has said it calmly and rationally.
    I'm sorry berks but you sound like an immature baby. I would approach you with a more humble tone but by your inconsistent avoidacne of the evidence presented without stating your beliefs in clear detail has tainted your sincerity in seeking the Light.

Anyone who believes God is perfect and imperect or should I say 100% God and 100% human deserves to burn eternally in hell fire.
    It is those who are the idolaters. It is those who have disobeyed the first commandment.

I pray that they receive their full punishment for their arrogance and unwillingly to accept monotheism. I ask God to save me from polytheism and enter me in to paradise.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• Rifqah
    replied

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    look at the way you have been responding, you ignored the questions relevant to the thread topic,

Your clearly upset because i said it's crazy to believe in a man-god,

Why are you upset of your not Christian?

Can we get back on topic?
    I'm not here to discuss, debate and compare Christian doctrine with Islamic doctrine. None of my discussions have been debates. I'm simply here to learn about Islam and iron out some preconceived notions and some niggling questions.

I'm not upset now, but not about to defend Christian doctrine either.

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied

look at the way you have been responding, you ignored the questions relevant to the thread topic,

Your clearly upset because i said it's crazy to believe in a man-god,

Why are you upset of your not Christian?

Can we get back on topic?

Leave a comment:

• Rifqah
    replied

If Christians won't reason with non Muslims than how can they justify their beliefs?

You just defended the man God belief, even though it defies common sense, logic,

Strawman?

Refer to the thread title, I added logical, reasonable proof that a man cannot be God in any way,

You did not like it and attacked me, with irrelevant arguments
    Attacked you!? You used the words tantrum and crazy. Referring to people (me) who have or do believed this as having mental health issues.

Nowhere have I attacked you. I objected to you spitting a list at me that I must have read a million times and I gave a plausible explanation as to why that list isn't as black and white as you see it with your limited knowledge of Christian doctrine. You brought ip the irrelevant bible verse, i didnt. You assume my reaction to your comments is bcs I "didn't like it" when you couldn't be more wrong.

I am not Christian, not for a long time have i been to church, i sought out help here twice now. I've been going through lectures and 'homework' set by eesa for me to study and googleslayer is getting some local contacts for me......so all that indicated that I "didn't like it" . not at all, I told you what I didn't like but true to form you cannot reason as you do not listen to the other persons position. I didn't like that you implied balance educated people have mental health issues if they struggle shaking off these beliefs. That's what I didn't like.

Why on earth would you make it harder for someone to be guided, bcs you sure haven't been helpful even though that may have been your intention initially.
    Last edited by Rifqah; 03-10-16, 07:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied

And im pretty sure, more sure in fact, than you were of that bible verse, and you were "pretty sure" that what you just did there is called a straw man. Really, this is the way you "reason"!?

I'm not Christian any longer so I've no need to defend them.
    If Christians won't reason with non Muslims than how can they justify their beliefs?

You just defended the man God belief, even though it defies common sense, logic,

Strawman?

Refer to the thread title, I added logical, reasonable proof that a man cannot be God in any way,

You did not like it and attacked me, with irrelevant arguments

Leave a comment:

• Rifqah
    replied

So Christians should not reason,

Interesting
    And im pretty sure, more sure in fact, than you were of that bible verse, and you were "pretty sure" that what you just did there is called a straw man. Really, this is the way you "reason"!?

I'm not Christian any longer so I've no need to defend them.

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied

Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool."

That's the verse you mean. It's not between two human individuals. The whole of Isaiah 1 is addressed to nation Israel (apparently) and then also to the wider sinful populace. Reasoning happens in a court of law and there is other legal language employed all the way through this chapter suggesting its context. So say Hebrew scholars.

Just info seeing as you introduced this verse earlier.
    So Christians should not reason,

Interesting

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied

Are you sure you don't want to add the word hysterical next to the word tantrum. We'd have ourselves a hat-trick then. Crazy, tantrum and hysterical.
    Let's stick to topic,

Do you understand what an opposite is?

Leave a comment:

• Rifqah
    replied

Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool."

That's the verse you mean. It's not between two human individuals. The whole of Isaiah 1 is addressed to nation Israel (apparently) and then also to the wider sinful populace. Reasoning happens in a court of law and there is other legal language employed all the way through this chapter suggesting its context. So say Hebrew scholars.

Just info seeing as you introduced this verse earlier.
    Last edited by Rifqah; 02-10-16, 06:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X