Seven habits of truly successful people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seven habits of truly successful people

The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
    ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Re: Seven habits of truly successful people

This sounds like a book title I know of....Seven Habits of Highly Successful People by Stephen Covey.

Comment

Originally posted by drberks View Post
      This sounds like a book title I know of....Seven Habits of Highly Successful People by Stephen Covey.
      yeah the sheik basically made an islamic version as the book discussed only success in this world which from an islamic perspective could be complete and utter faliure if a person is destined to hellfire because of his success (for example think someone like hugh hefner successful in this world but unless he repents in serious trouble in the next)
      Its an interesting listen
      The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
        yeah the sheik basically made an islamic version as the book discussed only success in this world which from an islamic perspective could be complete and utter faliure if a person is destined to hellfire because of his success (for example think someone like hugh hefner successful in this world but unless he repents in serious trouble in the next)
        Its an interesting listen
        Yeah I feel silly as I just started to watch it and the first thing he does is mention that he's bounced from this book.

Comment

Yeah I feel silly as I just started to watch it and the first thing he does is mention that he's bounced from this book.
          Dont feel silly, i was listening to this today while i was doing gardening for mum and enjoyed it
          dont know if anyone will watch it as its quite long (this is part one of two) but i thought i'd share
          which reminds me [MENTION=140134]Chained Rider[/MENTION] i think you would like this inshaAllah

Comment

True success is gaining the Pleasure of Allah.
            Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
            " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
              Dont feel silly, i was listening to this today while i was doing gardening for mum and enjoyed it
              dont know if anyone will watch it as its quite long (this is part one of two) but i thought i'd share
              which reminds me [MENTION=140134]Chained Rider[/MENTION] i think you would like this inshaAllah
              Omgoodness it ended right in the middle of a story about a pregnant woman...

Now you must definitely post part two or I won't know what happened.
              Last edited by Rifqah; 01-10-16, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Omgoodness it ended right in the middle of a story about a pregnant woman...

Now you must definitely post part two or I won't know what happened.
                InshAllah will post it tommorow in not at my computer atm lol

Comment

Okay thank you

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X