Jahannam Bilal Assad lecture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jahannam Bilal Assad lecture

The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
    ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Re: Jahannam Bilal Assad lecture

[MENTION=139193]Miss Foxxy[/MENTION]
    The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
      [MENTION=139193]Miss Foxxy[/MENTION]
      :jkk: [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION]

This was truly hair-raising, spine-chilling

O Allah, even if our sins are more than the waves of the oceans, even if our sins are more than the grains of sand on earth, even if our sins are more than the leaves of the trees of the earth, even if our sins are more than the entire creation put together, then too Your Forgiveness is much, much, more than this. Forgive us... our minor sins and major sins oh Allah....
      May Allah save us from the hellfire and grant us Jannah without any reckoning. Ameen.
      “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post
        :jkk: [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION]

This was truly hair-raising, spine-chilling

O Allah, even if our sins are more than the waves of the oceans, even if our sins are more than the grains of sand on earth, even if our sins are more than the leaves of the trees of the earth, even if our sins are more than the entire creation put together, then too Your Forgiveness is much, much, more than this. Forgive us... our minor sins and major sins oh Allah....
        May Allah save us from the hellfire and grant us Jannah without any reckoning. Ameen.
        May Allah answer your dua and grant us khair in both the worlds

Comment

May Allah answer your dua and grant us khair in both the worlds
          Ameen ya rabb....
          “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

SubhanAllah....
            May Allah protect us Ameen
            :jkk: for the video

I was wondering if the inhabitants of hellfire will realise what the truth is, like will an atheist know by now that islam was the truth?
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
              SubhanAllah....
              May Allah protect us Ameen
              :jkk: for the video

I was wondering if the inhabitants of hellfire will realise what the truth is, like will an atheist know by now that islam was the truth?
              Do you mean in the dunya or the aakhirah?

Comment

Do you mean in the dunya or the aakhirah?
                In akhira, like if there is an atheist in hell, will he know the truth by then
                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

In akhira, like if there is an atheist in hell, will he know the truth by then
                  Yes they will know, in addition they will want to be sent back to this world to believe and do righteous deeds but by then it will be too late

Comment

Yes they will know, in addition they will want to be sent back to this world to believe and do righteous deeds but by then it will be too late
                    Is there a seccond chance? Because i dont remember who said it, i have someone in mind but i wont mention because i dont want to ascribe anything thats untrue to someone, but i heared that the prophet saws saw hellfire and said majority is woman, and on another occasion said the same about men, and so basically someone said that this means woman will be majority for minor sins and will later go to jannah and then men will be majority because they commit the major sins.
                    Again i have no clue if this is true so thats kinda my question

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Is there a seccond chance? Because i dont remember who said it, i have someone in mind but i wont mention because i dont want to ascribe anything thats untrue to someone, but i heared that the prophet saws saw hellfire and said majority is woman, and on another occasion said the same about men, and so basically someone said that this means woman will be majority for minor sins and will later go to jannah and then men will be majority because they commit the major sins.
                      read this my dear sister
                      https://islamqa.info/en/132608

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post
                        read this my dear sister
                        https://islamqa.info/en/132608
                        Thank you sis that was very helpfull :jkk:

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

if they died upon shirk and disbelief then khalaas no second chances, they will wish to return to the world but it will be too late
                          as for muslims, some of those will go to hell who committed major sins but eventually Allah will have mercy on them and remove them from the hellfire and admit them to jannah inshaAllah

Comment

if they died upon shirk and disbelief then khalaas no second chances, they will wish to return to the world but it will be too late
                            as for muslims, some of those will go to hell who committed major sins but eventually Allah will have mercy on them and remove them from the hellfire and admit them to jannah inshaAllah
                            In sha Allah
                            Thanks for explaining

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

[MENTION=140612]drberks[/MENTION] you listened to the lecture on paradise, would you be interested in hearing about the hellfire?
                              Be warned this is a pretty scary subject tho

Comment

Working...
                              X