X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alhamdulillah
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH
    -------------------------------------

​​​​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

• MORNING
      اللهم ما أصبح بي من نعمة أو بأحد من خلقك فمنك وحدك لا شريك لك، فلك الحمد ولك الشكر

Allahumma maa aSbaHa bee min ni’matin aw bi-aHadin min khalqika fa-minka wahdaka laa shareeka lak, fa-lakal-hamdu wa lakash-shukr

EVENING
      اللهم ما أمسى بي من نعمة أو بأحد من خلقك فمنك وحدك لا شريك لك، فلك الحمد ولك الشكر

Allahumma maa amsa bee min ni’matin aw bi-aHadin min khalqika fa-minka waHdaka laa shareeka lak, fa-lakal-hamdu wa lakash-shukr

TRANSLATION

"Oh Allah, all the favours that I or anyone of Your creation has received in the morning/evening is from You Alone. You have no partner. To You Alone belong all praise and all thanks."

HADITH

The Messenger of Allah :saw: said: Whoever says this in the morning has fulfilled his obligation to thank Allah for that day, and whoever says it in the evening has fulfilled his obligation for that night." (Abu Dawud).

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• Alhamdulillah.
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• Alhamdulillah
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• Subhaanallah.
            Alhamdulillah.
            Allahu Akbar.
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• Alhamdulillah.
              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• وَاتَّقُوا الَّذِي أَمَدَّكُمْ بِمَا تَعْلَمُونَ

And be mindful of Him who has provided you with everything you know-

-Sura Ash-Shu'ara, Ayah 132
                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• Alhamdulillah
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• وَلَئِنْ أَذَقْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ مِنَّا رَحْمَةً ثُمَّ نَزَعْنَاهَا مِنْهُ إِنَّهُ لَيَئُوسٌ كَفُورٌ

And if We give man a taste of mercy from Us and then We withdraw it from him, indeed, he is despairing and ungrateful.

وَلَئِنْ أَذَقْنَاهُ نَعْمَاءَ بَعْدَ ضَرَّاءَ مَسَّتْهُ لَيَقُولَنَّ ذَهَبَ السَّيِّئَاتُ عَنِّي ۚ إِنَّهُ لَفَرِحٌ فَخُورٌ

But if We give him a taste of favor after hardship has touched him, he will surely say, "Bad times have left me." Indeed, he is exultant and boastful -

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ صَبَرُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ أُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ مَغْفِرَةٌ وَأَجْرٌ كَبِيرٌ

Except for those who are patient and do righteous deeds; those will have forgiveness and great reward.

-Sura Hud, Aayaat 9-11
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• Alhamdulillah.
                      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• وَاللَّهُ جَعَلَ لَكُمْ مِنْ بُيُوتِكُمْ سَكَنًا

It is Allah Who made your habitations homes of rest and quiet for you;

-Sura An-Nahl, Ayah 80
                        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• Comment

• إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الرَّزَّاقُ ذُو الْقُوَّةِ الْمَتِينُ

Indeed, it is Allah who is the [continual] Provider, the firm possessor of strength.

-Sura Adh-Dhariyat, Ayah 58
                            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• قُلْ هُوَ الَّذِي أَنْشَأَكُمْ وَجَعَلَ لَكُمُ السَّمْعَ وَالْأَبْصَارَ وَالْأَفْئِدَةَ ۖ قَلِيلًا مَا تَشْكُرُونَ

Say: "It is He Who has created you (and made you grow), and made for you the faculties of hearing, seeing, feeling and understanding: little thanks it is ye give.

-Sura Al-Mulk, Ayah 23
                              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• Al hamdu lilah wa shukru lillah

Comment

Working...
                                X