No announcement yet.

Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For This Morning/Evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اذْكُرُوا نِعْمَتَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ ۚ هَلْ مِنْ خَالِقٍ غَيْرُ اللَّهِ يَرْزُقُكُمْ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ فَأَنَّىٰ تُؤْفَكُونَ

O mankind, remember Allah’s blessing upon you. Is there any creator other than Allah who gives you provision from the sky and the earth? There is no god but He. So, to where are you being turned around (by your desires)?

-Sura Fatir, Ayah 3
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH
    -------------------------------------

​​​​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

• MORNING
      اللهم ما أصبح بي من نعمة أو بأحد من خلقك فمنك وحدك لا شريك لك، فلك الحمد ولك الشكر

Allahumma maa aSbaHa bee min ni’matin aw bi-aHadin min khalqika fa-minka wahdaka laa shareeka lak, fa-lakal-hamdu wa lakash-shukr

EVENING
      اللهم ما أمسى بي من نعمة أو بأحد من خلقك فمنك وحدك لا شريك لك، فلك الحمد ولك الشكر

Allahumma maa amsa bee min ni’matin aw bi-aHadin min khalqika fa-minka waHdaka laa shareeka lak, fa-lakal-hamdu wa lakash-shukr

TRANSLATION

"Oh Allah, all the favours that I or anyone of Your creation has received in the morning/evening is from You Alone. You have no partner. To You Alone belong all praise and all thanks."

HADITH

The Messenger of Allah :saw: said: Whoever says this in the morning has fulfilled his obligation to thank Allah for that day, and whoever says it in the evening has fulfilled his obligation for that night." (Abu Dawud).

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• مَّا يَفۡعَلُ ٱللَّهُ بِعَذَابِكُمۡ إِن شَكَرۡتُمۡ وَءَامَنتُمۡۚ وَكَانَ ٱللَّهُ شَاكِرًا عَلِيمٗا

What would Allah do with your punishment if you are grateful and believe? And ever is Allah Appreciative and Knowing.

-Sura An-Nisa', Ayah 147
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• إِنْ تَكْفُرُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَنِيٌّ عَنْكُمْ ۖ وَلَا يَرْضَىٰ لِعِبَادِهِ الْكُفْرَ ۖ وَإِنْ تَشْكُرُوا يَرْضَهُ لَكُمْ ۗ وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَىٰ ۗ ثُمَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ مَرْجِعُكُمْ فَيُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ ۚ إِنَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِذَاتِ الصُّدُورِ

If you are ungrateful, remember God has no need of you, yet He is not pleased by ingratitude in His servants; if you are grateful, He is pleased [to see] it in you. No soul will bear another’s burden. You will return to your Lord in the end and He will inform you of what you have done: He knows well what is in the depths of [your] hearts.

-Sura Az-Zumar, Ayah 7
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• Alhamdulillah.
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• Alhamdulillah
              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا لُقْمَانَ الْحِكْمَةَ أَنِ اشْكُرْ لِلَّهِ ۚ وَمَنْ يَشْكُرْ فَإِنَّمَا يَشْكُرُ لِنَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَنْ كَفَرَ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَنِيٌّ حَمِيدٌ

We gave wisdom to Luqmān, and said, “Be grateful to Allah;” and whoever is grateful is, in fact, grateful for his own benefit, and _whoever is ungrateful, then Allah is free of all needs, worthy of all praise.

-Sura Luqman, Ayah 12
                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• Alhamdulillah.
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• ثُمَّ لَتُسْأَلُنَّ يَوْمَئِذٍ عَنِ النَّعِيمِ

Then you will be asked that day about all the pleasures (you enjoyed in the world).

-Sura At-Takathur, Ayah 8
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• Alhamdulillah
                      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• وَسَخَّرَ لَكُمْ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ جَمِيعًا مِنْهُ ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ

He has subjected all that is in the heavens and the earth for your benefit, as a gift from Him. There truly are signs in this for those who reflect.

-Sura Al-Jathiya, Ayah 13
                        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• Alhamdulillah
                          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• Alhamdulillah
                            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• وَمَا بِكُمْ مِنْ نِعْمَةٍ فَمِنَ اللَّهِ ۖ ثُمَّ إِذَا
                              مَسَّكُمُ الضُّرُّ فَإِلَيْهِ تَجْأَرُونَ

Whatever good things you possess come from Allah, and when hardship afflicts you, it is to Him alone you cry out for help.

-Sura An-Nahl, Ayah 53
                              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• Alhamdulillah
                                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

Working...
                                X