X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alhamdulillah
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH
    -------------------------------------

​​​​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

• Alhamdulillah
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• MORNING
        اللهم ما أصبح بي من نعمة أو بأحد من خلقك فمنك وحدك لا شريك لك، فلك الحمد ولك الشكر

Allahumma ma asbaha be min ni’matin aw bi-ahadin min khalqika fa-minka wahdaka la shareeka lak, fa-laka-lhamdu wa laka-shukr

EVENING
        اللهم ما أمسى بي من نعمة أو بأحد من خلقك فمنك وحدك لا شريك لك، فلك الحمد ولك الشكر

Allahumma ma amsa bee min ne’matin aw be-ahadin min khalqika fa-minka wahdaka la shareeka lak, fa-laka-lhamdu wa laka-shukr

TRANSLATION

"Oh Allah, all the favours that I or anyone of Your creation has received in the morning/evening is from You Alone. You have no partner. To You Alone belong all praise and all thanks."

HADITH

The Messenger of Allah :saw: said: Whoever says this in the morning has fulfilled his obligation to thank Allah for that day, and whoever says it in the evening has fulfilled his obligation for that night." (Abu Dawud).

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• Alhamdulillah
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• وَاتَّقُوا الَّذِي أَمَدَّكُمْ بِمَا تَعْلَمُونَ

And be mindful of Him who has provided you with everything you know-

-Sura Ash-Shu'ara, Ayah 132
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• Alhamdulillah
              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• وَاللَّهُ جَعَلَ لَكُمْ مِنْ بُيُوتِكُمْ سَكَنًا

It is Allah Who made your habitations homes of rest and quiet for you;

-Sura An-Nahl, Ayah 80
                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الرَّزَّاقُ ذُو الْقُوَّةِ الْمَتِينُ

Indeed, it is Allah who is the [continual] Provider, the firm possessor of strength.

-Sura Adh-Dhariyat, Ayah 58
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• قُلْ هُوَ الَّذِي أَنْشَأَكُمْ وَجَعَلَ لَكُمُ السَّمْعَ وَالْأَبْصَارَ وَالْأَفْئِدَةَ ۖ قَلِيلًا مَا تَشْكُرُونَ

Say: "It is He Who has created you (and made you grow), and made for you the faculties of hearing, seeing, feeling and understanding: little thanks it is ye give.

-Sura Al-Mulk, Ayah 23
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• اقْرَأْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ

Recite in the name of your Lord who created -

خَلَقَ الْإِنْسَانَ مِنْ عَلَقٍ

Created man from a clinging substance.

اقْرَأْ وَرَبُّكَ الْأَكْرَمُ

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous -

الَّذِي عَلَّمَ بِالْقَلَمِ

Who taught by the pen -

عَلَّمَ الْإِنْسَانَ مَا لَمْ يَعْلَمْ

Taught man that which he knew not.

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 5
                      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• وَإِنْ تَعُدُّوا نِعْمَةَ اللَّهِ لَا تُحْصُوهَا ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَغَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ

And if you should count the favors of Allah, you could not enumerate them. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

-Sura An-Nahl, Ayah 18
                        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• Alhamdulillah
                          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِنْ شَكَرْتُمْ لَأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ ۖ وَلَئِنْ كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ

And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe.' "

-Sura Ibrahim, Ayah 7
                            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• فَاذْكُرُوا آلَاءَ اللَّهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ

...So remember the favors of Allah that you might succeed.

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 69
                              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُمْ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَنْ يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُنِيرٍ

[People], do you not see how Allah has made what is in the heavens and on the earth useful to you, and has lavished His bless-ings on you both outwardly and inwardly? Yet some people argue about Allah, without knowledge or guidance or an illuminating scripture.

-Sura Luqman, Ayah 20
                                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

Working...
                                X