• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For This Morning/Evening

(Alhamdulillah^).
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^). Allah Ta'aalaa make us of the Shaakireen.
                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).

إِنْ تَكْفُرُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَنِيٌّ عَنْكُمْ ۖ وَلَا يَرْضَىٰ لِعِبَادِهِ الْكُفْرَ ۖ وَإِنْ تَشْكُرُوا يَرْضَهُ لَكُمْ ۗ وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَىٰ ۗ ثُمَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ مَرْجِعُكُمْ فَيُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ ۚ إِنَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِذَاتِ الصُّدُورِ

If ye reject (Allah), Truly Allah hath no need of you; but He liketh not ingratitude from His servants:if ye are grateful, He is pleased with you. No bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another. In the end, to your Lord is your Return, when He will tell you the truth of all that ye did (in this life). for He knoweth well all that is in (men's) hearts.
                            (39:7)
                            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Alhamdulilah :)

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).

.فَاذْكُرُوا آلَاءَ اللَّهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُون

"...So remember the graces (bestowed upon you) from Allah, so that you may be successful." (7:69)
                                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X