No announcement yet.

Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For This Morning/Evening

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِنْ شَكَرْتُمْ لَأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ ۖ وَلَئِنْ كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ

And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe.' "

-Sura Ibrahim, Ayah 7
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

• MORNING
      اللهم ما أصبح بي من نعمة أو بأحد من خلقك فمنك وحدك لا شريك لك، فلك الحمد ولك الشكر

Allahumma ma asbaha be min ni’matin aw bi-ahadin min khalqika fa-minka wahdaka la shareeka lak, fa-laka-lhamdu wa laka-shukr

EVENING
      اللهم ما أمسى بي من نعمة أو بأحد من خلقك فمنك وحدك لا شريك لك، فلك الحمد ولك الشكر

Allahumma ma amsa bee min ne’matin aw be-ahadin min khalqika fa-minka wahdaka la shareeka lak, fa-laka-lhamdu wa laka-shukr

TRANSLATION

"Oh Allah, all the favours that I or anyone of Your creation has received in the morning/evening is from You Alone. You have no partner. To You Alone belong all praise and all thanks."

HADITH

The Messenger of Allah :saw: said: Whoever says this in the morning has fulfilled his obligation to thank Allah for that day, and whoever says it in the evening has fulfilled his obligation for that night." (Abu Dawud).

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

• فَاذْكُرُوا آلَاءَ اللَّهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ

...So remember the favors of Allah that you might succeed.

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 69
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• وَسَخَّرَ لَكُمْ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ جَمِيعًا مِنْهُ ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ

He has subjected all that is in the heavens and the earth for your benefit, as a gift from Him. There truly are signs in this for those who reflect.

-Sura Al-Jathiya, Ayah 13
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• وَمَا بِكُمْ مِنْ نِعْمَةٍ فَمِنَ اللَّهِ ۖ ثُمَّ إِذَا
            مَسَّكُمُ الضُّرُّ فَإِلَيْهِ تَجْأَرُونَ

Whatever good things you possess come from Allah, and when hardship afflicts you, it is to Him alone you cry out for help.

-Sura An-Nahl, Ayah 53

--------------------------
            http://www.duas.com/search.php?search=evening
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Alhamdulillah
              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• What a beautiful thread Fakhri! Alhamdulillah!

Indeed, we humans are not aware of favors and blessings of Ar-Rahman.
                Don't rush your salat for anything, as you are standing in front of
                The One who is in charge of whatever you are rushing for!

Comment

• Originally posted by Benefy View Post
                  What a beautiful thread Fakhri! Alhamdulillah!

Indeed, we humans are not aware of favors and blessings of Ar-Rahman.
                  Alhamdulillah.
                  And even when we do recall something of His Tremendous, constant Kindness towards us, how little thanks we give.

Subhaanallahi wabihamdihi.
                  How Forbearing He is towards us. Allahu Akbar.
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• True! If we would think of only one single thing, which seems too simple, like air or water, a whole day wouldn't be enough to count blessings of it.

"And have you seen the water that you drink?
                    Is it you who brought it down from the clouds, or is it We who bring it down?
                    If We willed, We could make it bitter, so why are you not grateful?
                    "
                    (Quran, 56:68 - 70)

Don't rush your salat for anything, as you are standing in front of
                    The One who is in charge of whatever you are rushing for!

Comment

• وَاللَّهُ جَعَلَ لَكُمْ مِنْ بُيُوتِكُمْ سَكَنًا

It is Allah Who made your habitations homes of rest and quiet for you-

-Sura An-Nahl, Ayah 80

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الرَّزَّاقُ ذُو الْقُوَّةِ الْمَتِينُ

Indeed, it is Allah who is the [continual] Provider, the firm possessor of strength.

-Sura Adh-Dhariyat, Ayah 58

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• بَلْ يَدَاهُ مَبْسُوطَتَانِ يُنْفِقُ كَيْفَ يَشَاءُ

...Truly, His hands are open wide: He gives as He pleases...

-Sura Al-Ma'idah, Ayah 64

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• اللَّهُ الَّذِي جَعَلَ لَكُمُ الْأَرْضَ قَرَارًا وَالسَّمَاءَ بِنَاءً وَصَوَّرَكُمْ فَأَحْسَنَ صُوَرَكُمْ وَرَزَقَكُمْ مِنَ الطَّيِّبَاتِ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبُّكُمْ ۖ فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ رَبُّ الْعَالَمِينَ

It is Allah Who has made for you the earth as a resting place, and the sky as a canopy, and has given you shape- and made your shapes beautiful,- and has provided for you Sustenance, of things pure and good;- such is Allah your Lord. So Glory to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds!

-Sura Ghafir, Ayah 64
                            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• فَبِأَيِّ آلَاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?

-Sura Ar-Rahman, Ayah 18
                              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• قُلْ مَنْ حَرَّمَ زِينَةَ اللَّهِ الَّتِي أَخْرَجَ لِعِبَادِهِ وَالطَّيِّبَاتِ مِنَ الرِّزْقِ ۚ قُلْ هِيَ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا خَالِصَةً يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۗ كَذَٰلِكَ نُفَصِّلُ الْآيَاتِ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ

Say: Who hath forbidden the beautiful (gifts) of Allah, which He hath produced for His servants, and the things, clean and pure, (which He hath provided) for sustenance? Say: They are, in the life of this world, for those who believe, (and) purely for them on the Day of Judgment. Thus do We explain the signs in detail for those who understand.

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 32
                                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X