X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alhamdulillah
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

• MORNINGEVENINGTRANSLATION

"Oh Allah, all the favours that I or anyone of Your creation has received in the morning/evening is from You Alone. You have no partner. To You Alone belong all praise and all thanks."

HADITH

The Messenger of Allah :saw: said: Whoever says this in the morning has fulfilled his obligation to thank Allah for that day, and whoever says it in the evening has fulfilled his obligation for that night." (Abu Dawud).

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

• بَلْ يَدَاهُ مَبْسُوطَتَانِ يُنْفِقُ كَيْفَ يَشَاءُ

...Truly, His hands are open wide: He gives as He pleases...

-Sura Al-Ma'idah, Ayah 64
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• إِنْ تَكْفُرُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَنِيٌّ عَنْكُمْ ۖ وَلَا يَرْضَىٰ لِعِبَادِهِ الْكُفْرَ ۖ وَإِنْ تَشْكُرُوا يَرْضَهُ لَكُمْ

If you are ungrateful, remember God has no need of you, yet He is not pleased by ingrati-tude in His servants; if you are grateful, He is pleased [to see] it in you...

-Sura Az-Zumar, Ayah 7
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُمْسِكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ أَنْ تَزُولَا ۚ وَلَئِنْ زَالَتَا إِنْ أَمْسَكَهُمَا مِنْ أَحَدٍ مِنْ بَعْدِهِ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ حَلِيمًا غَفُورًا

Indeed, Allah holds the heavens and the earth, lest they cease. And if they should cease, no one could hold them [in place] after Him. Indeed, He is Forbearing and Forgiving.

-Sura Fatir, Ayah 41
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• وَاللَّهُ أَخْرَجَكُمْ مِنْ بُطُونِ أُمَّهَاتِكُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ شَيْئًا وَجَعَلَ لَكُمُ السَّمْعَ وَالْأَبْصَارَ وَالْأَفْئِدَةَ ۙ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ

It is Allah who brought you forth from the wombs of your mothers when you knew nothing; and He gave you hearing and sight and intelligence and affections so that you may be grateful.

-Sura An-Nahl, Ayah 78
              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Alhamdulillah.
                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• وَلَقَدْ كَرَّمْنَا بَنِي آدَمَ وَحَمَلْنَاهُمْ فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ وَرَزَقْنَاهُمْ مِنَ الطَّيِّبَاتِ وَفَضَّلْنَاهُمْ عَلَىٰ كَثِيرٍ مِمَّنْ خَلَقْنَا تَفْضِيلًا

We have honoured the sons of Adam; provided them with transport on land and sea; given them for sustenance things good and pure; and conferred on them special favours, above a great part of our creation.

-Sura Al-Isra', Ayah 70
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• ^Jazakallahu khayran.

Alhamdulillah!
                    Tonights reminder was written for me!

May Allah grant us all the good of this night and the good after it, and protect us all from the evil in this night and the evil after it, ameen.

Everning Du'as:
                    http://www.duas.com/search.php?search=evening

Comment

• Aayaat

أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا أَنَّا خَلَقْنَا لَهُمْ مِمَّا عَمِلَتْ أَيْدِينَا أَنْعَامًا فَهُمْ لَهَا مَالِكُونَ

Can they not see how, among the things made by Our hands, We have created livestock they control

وَذَلَّلْنَاهَا لَهُمْ فَمِنْهَا رَكُوبُهُمْ وَمِنْهَا يَأْكُلُونَ

and made them obedient, so that some can be used for riding, some for food,

وَلَهُمْ فِيهَا مَنَافِعُ وَمَشَارِبُ ۖ أَفَلَا يَشْكُرُونَ

some for other benefits, and some for drink? Will they not give thanks?

-Sura Ya-Seen, Aayaat 71- 73

---------------------------
                      Last edited by Fakhri; 27-10-18, 07:57 AM.
                      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• اللَّهُ الَّذِي جَعَلَ لَكُمُ الْأَرْضَ قَرَارًا وَالسَّمَاءَ بِنَاءً وَصَوَّرَكُمْ فَأَحْسَنَ صُوَرَكُمْ وَرَزَقَكُمْ مِنَ الطَّيِّبَاتِ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبُّكُمْ ۖ فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ رَبُّ الْعَالَمِينَ

It is Allah who made for you the earth a place of settlement and the sky a ceiling and formed you and perfected your forms and provided you with good things. That is Allah, your Lord; then blessed is Allah, Lord of the worlds.

-Sura Ghafir, Ayah 64

---------------------------

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• يَمُنُّونَ عَلَيْكَ أَنْ أَسْلَمُوا ۖ قُلْ لَا تَمُنُّوا عَلَيَّ إِسْلَامَكُمْ ۖ بَلِ اللَّهُ يَمُنُّ عَلَيْكُمْ أَنْ هَدَاكُمْ لِلْإِيمَانِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ

They consider it a favor to you that they have accepted Islam. Say, "Do not consider your Islam a favor to me. Rather, Allah has conferred favor upon you that He has guided you to the faith, if you should be truthful."

-Sura Al-Hujurat, Ayah 17

​​​​--------------------------
                          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• أَفَلَمْ يَنْظُرُوا إِلَى السَّمَاءِ فَوْقَهُمْ كَيْفَ بَنَيْنَاهَا وَزَيَّنَّاهَا وَمَا لَهَا مِنْ فُرُوجٍ

Have they not looked at the heaven above them - how We structured it and adorned it and [how] it has no rifts?

وَالْأَرْضَ مَدَدْنَاهَا وَأَلْقَيْنَا فِيهَا رَوَاسِيَ وَأَنْبَتْنَا فِيهَا مِنْ كُلِّ زَوْجٍ بَهِيجٍ

And the earth - We spread it out and cast therein firmly set mountains and made grow therein [something] of every beautiful kind,

تَبْصِرَةً وَذِكْرَىٰ لِكُلِّ عَبْدٍ مُنِيبٍ

Giving insight and a reminder for every servant who turns [to Allah ].

وَنَزَّلْنَا مِنَ السَّمَاءِ مَاءً مُبَارَكًا فَأَنْبَتْنَا بِهِ جَنَّاتٍ وَحَبَّ الْحَصِيدِ

And We have sent down blessed rain from the sky and made grow thereby gardens and grain from the harvest

وَالنَّخْلَ بَاسِقَاتٍ لَهَا طَلْعٌ نَضِيدٌ

And lofty palm trees having fruit arranged in layers -

رِزْقًا لِلْعِبَادِ ۖ وَأَحْيَيْنَا بِهِ بَلْدَةً مَيْتًا ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ الْخُرُوجُ

As provision for the servants, and We have given life thereby to a dead land. Thus is the resurrection.

-Sura Qaf, Aayaat 6- 11

--------------------------
                            Last edited by Fakhri; 29-10-18, 08:03 AM.
                            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ فِي أَحْسَنِ تَقْوِيمٍ

We have certainly created man in the best of stature;

-Sura At-Tin, Ayah 4

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• وَإِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَذُو فَضْلٍ عَلَى النَّاسِ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ لَا يَشْكُرُونَ

But verily thy Lord is full of grace to mankind: Yet most of them are ungrateful.

-Sura An-Naml, Ayah 73

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X