X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La in shakartum la-azeedannakum...
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

• Alhamdulillah
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

• MORNINGEVENINGTRANSLATION

"Oh Allah, all the favours that I or anyone of Your creation has received in the morning/evening is from You Alone. You have no partner. To You Alone belong all praise and all thanks."

HADITH

The Messenger of Allah :saw: said: Whoever says this in the morning has fulfilled his obligation to thank Allah for that day, and whoever says it in the evening has fulfilled his obligation for that night." (Abu Dawud).

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Alhamdulillah. Reminder for the evening
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Aayah

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُمْ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَنْ يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُنِيرٍ

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

-Sura Luqman, Ayah 20
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Alhamdulillah. Let's try to not forget!
              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Alhamdulillah. So many blessings...
                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Wa kaanallahu shaakiran 'aleemaa
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Alhamdulillah
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• A few words sufficient for so many blessings by His Kindness (SWT). Alhamdulillah.
                      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Wa maa bikum min ni'matin faminallah
                        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Hal min khaaliqin ghayrullahi yarzuqukum minassamaa-i Wal ardh...
                          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Wa asbagha alaikum ni'amahu dhaahiratan wa baatinaa
                            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Alhamdulillah
                              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Subhaanallahi wabihamdih
                                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X