Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For This Morning/Evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For Each Morning/Evening

(Alhamdulillah^). Allahumma maa asbaha bee...
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^). Allahumma maa amsaa bee...
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Being grateful increases your rizq.
                                :jkk:
                                Ya Allah,
                                Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                                "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X