Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For This Morning/Evening

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For This Morning/Evening

(Alhamdulillah^. A few words to give thanks for entire day. )
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

I screenshot it in shaa Allah I learn the du'aas cause I wanna thank the Creator almighty for everything
      "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^)
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
        "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِنْ شَكَرْتُمْ لَأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ ۖ وَلَئِنْ كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ

And remember! your Lord caused to be declared (publicly): "If ye are grateful, I will add more (favours) unto you; But if ye show ingratitude, truly My punishment is terrible indeed."

وَقَالَ مُوسَىٰ إِنْ تَكْفُرُوا أَنْتُمْ وَمَنْ فِي الْأَرْضِ جَمِيعًا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَغَنِيٌّ حَمِيدٌ

And Moses said: "If ye show ingratitude, ye and all on earth together, yet is Allah free of all wants, worthy of all praise. (14:7-8)

(Subhanallah. Alhamdulillah. A few words to give thanks enough for the entire day!)
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^)
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah ^)
              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^)
                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^)
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Re: Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For Each Morning/Evening

Jazak Allah khair for the daily bumps
                    I forget to read this but when I see this thread I remember alhamdulilah
                    What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked Allah for yesterday?

We worry about tomorrow as if its guaranteed

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^)
                      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^)
                        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah ^)
                          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^. Just a few words to give thanks for the entire day.)
                            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah ^)
                              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^)
                                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X