• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For This Morning/Evening

(Alhamdulillah^)
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

(Alhamdulillah.^)
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

(Alhamdulillah.^ A few words of thanks for the entire day.)
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(^Alhamdulillah)
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^. A few words to give thanks enough for the the entire day. Allahu Akbar!)
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

:jkk:
              It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
              "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^)
                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^. Beautiful, blessed day of Jumu'ah, too. :) )
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^)
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^)
                      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^)
                        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^.)
                          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah.^ Thanks for the entire night with just a few words.)
                            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^)
                              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^)
                                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X