Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For This Morning/Evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For This Morning/Evening

(Alhamdulillah^). Allaahumma maa asbaha bee...
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^). Allaahumma maa amsaa bee...
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^). Allahuhumma maa asbaha bee...
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^). Allahuhumma maa amsaa bee...
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^). Allahumma maa asbaha bee...
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^). Allahumma maa amsaa bee...
                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُمْ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَنْ يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُنِيرٍ

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him]. (31:20)

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Yes, important reminders.

Continue to praise and thank Allah, morning and evening.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X