• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For This Morning/Evening

Alhamdulilah

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).

مَا يَفْعَلُ اللَّهُ بِعَذَابِكُمْ إِنْ شَكَرْتُمْ وَآمَنْتُمْ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ شَاكِرًا عَلِيمًا

Why should Allah punish you if you have thanked (Him) and have believed in Him. And Allah is Ever All-Appreciative (of good), All-Knowing.
      (4:147)
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      -------------------------------
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
      NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
        "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُمْ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَنْ يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُنِيرٍ

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].
                (31:20)
                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).

فَاذْكُرُوا آلَاءَ اللَّهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ

...So, be mindful of the bounties of Allah, so that you may be successful. (7:69)
                        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).

وَمَنْ شَكَرَ فَإِنَّمَا يَشْكُرُ لِنَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَنْ كَفَرَ فَإِنَّ رَبِّي غَنِيٌّ كَرِيمٌ

Whoever is grateful is grateful for his own benefit, and whoever is ungrateful, then my Lord is Free of need, Bountiful.
                          (17:40)
                          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Good thread, jazakAllah khayr.
                              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).

وَإِنْ تَشْكُرُوا يَرْضَهُ لَكُم

...And if you are grateful, He is pleased therewith for you. (38:7)
                                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X