X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For Each Morning/Evening

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
    (Alhamdulillah^).
    "If you are grateful, I will surely give you in abundance". - Surah Ibraheem, 14:7.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      -------------------------------
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
      NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
        Whoever is not grateful to the people, he is not grateful to Allah.” -- Tirmidhi.

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
          "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Re: Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For This Morning/Evening

(Alhamdulillah^).

"So remember Me; I will remember you. Be grateful to Me, and do not reject Me". - Surah Baqarah 2:152.

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).

وَمَنْ شَكَرَ فَإِنَّمَا يَشْكُرُ لِنَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَنْ كَفَرَ فَإِنَّ رَبِّي غَنِيٌّ كَرِيمٌ

"...And whoever is grateful - his gratitude is only for [the benefit of] himself. And whoever is ungrateful - then indeed, my Lord is Free of need and Generous."
                    (27:40)
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).

وَمَنْ شَكَرَ فَإِنَّمَا يَشْكُرُ لِنَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَنْ كَفَرَ فَإِنَّ رَبِّي غَنِيٌّ كَرِيمٌ

"...And whoever is grateful - his gratitude is only for [the benefit of] himself. And whoever is ungrateful - then indeed, my Lord is Free of need and Generous."
                      (27:40)

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

الحَمْد لله

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).

ثُمَّ لَتُسْأَلُنَّ يَوْمَئِذٍ عَنِ النَّعِيمِ

Then you will be asked about all the pleasures (you enjoyed in the world). (102:8)
                            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

"And whatever blessings and good you have, it is from Allah ..." Qur'an -16: 53.

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).

مَا يَفْعَلُ اللَّهُ بِعَذَابِكُمْ إِنْ شَكَرْتُمْ وَآمَنْتُمْ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ شَاكِرًا عَلِيمًا

Why should Allah punish you if you have thanked (Him) and have believed in Him. And Allah is Ever All-Appreciative (of good), All-Knowing. (4:147)
                                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X