• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For This Morning/Evening

(Alhamdulillah^).
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Re: Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For Each Morning/Evening

It is reported from Hadhrat Abu Hurairah R.A that Rasulullah said:

"The words "Subhanallah (Allah is free from imperfection), Alhamdulillah (all praise is due to Allah), La ilaha illallah (there is no god except Allah) and Allahu Akbar (Allah is the Greatest)' is dearer to me than anything over which the sun rises." - Muslim.
                      “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^). A few blessed words enough to give thanks for the countless favours and kindness that continues to reach us through the evening and the night.
                        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
                          (Alhamdulillah^). A few blessed words enough to give thanks for the countless favours and kindness that continues to reach us through the evening and the night.
                          It is narrated from the beloved Sahabi, Hadhrat Abu Sa'eed Khudri R.A. that Rasulullah used to say:

“All praise is due to Allah who has fed us, given us drink, and has made us Muslims.” -- Tirmidhi.

And this is the dua we all as Muslims, say after eating, throughout our lives, everyday. Alhamdulillah!
                          “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

"And if you were to count the blessings of Allah, you will never be able to count them." -14: 34-- al Qur'an.

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X