• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For This Morning/Evening

(Alhamdulillah^).
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

Alhamdulillah

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Alhamdulillah

Comment

Alhamdulillah

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Alhamdulillah

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Alhamdulillah

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

MORNING

اللهم ما أصبح بي من نعمة أو بأحد من خلقك فمنك وحدك لا شريك لك، فلك الحمد ولك الشكر

Allahumma ma asbaha be men ne’maten aw be-ahaden min khalqeka fa-minka wahdaka la shareka lak, fa-laka-lhamdu wa laka-shukr

TRANSLATION

"Oh Allah, all the favours that I or anyone of Your creation has received in the morning is from You Alone. You have no partner. To You Alone belong all praise and all thanks."

HADITH

The Messenger of Allah said: Whoever says this in the morning has fulfilled his obligation to thank Allah for that day, and whoever says it in the evening has fulfilled his obligation for that night." (Abu Dawud).

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Alhamdulillah

(PS, why doesn't anyone else post in this thread?)

Comment

Working...
                                X