Clear All

Re: Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For This Morning/Evening

Alhamdulilah

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      -------------------------------
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
      NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
        "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

Alhamdulillah

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Alhamdulillah

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
                            (Alhamdulillah^).
                            Jazak Allah khair dear brother
                            It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
                            "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X