Clear All

• Re: Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For This Morning/Evening

Alhamdulilah

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      -------------------------------
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
      NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
        "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

Alhamdulillah

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Alhamdulillah

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
                            (Alhamdulillah^).
                            Jazak Allah khair dear brother
                            "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X