Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For This Morning/Evening

EVENING
    اللهم ما أمسى بي من نعمة أو بأحد من خلقك فمنك وحدك لا شريك لك، فلك الحمد ولك الشكر

Allahumma ma amsa be men ne’maten aw be-ahaden min khalqeka fa-minka wahdaka la shareka lak, fa-laka-lhamdu wa laka-shukr

TRANSLATION

"Oh Allah, all the favours that I or anyone of Your creation has received in the morning/evening is from You Alone. You have no partner. To You Alone belong all praise and all thanks."

HADITH

The Messenger of Allah said: Whoever says this in the morning has fulfilled his obligation to thank Allah for that day, and whoever says it in the evening has fulfilled his obligation for that night." (Abu Dawud).

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      -------------------------------
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
      NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
        (Alhamdulillah^).
        :salams: my bro, hope you are well
        "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
          :salams: my bro, hope you are well
          Wa'alaykumussalam warahmatullah. Alhamdulillah. I'm well, my brother. Just realised why I stopped paying attention to reports of what that goes on in Syria and other places, not knowing what to believe. At times like these... To deal inside with the realities of what is happening to our brothers and sisters and to also try to live as a Muslim on the individual level. Allah Ta'aalaa help us all. Allah Ta'aalaa help us be as He is pleased for us to be.
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
          "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Alhamdulillah
                "Let the days do as they please
                And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                Do not despair due to the events of the past
                For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Alhamdulillah.

Comment

Alhamdulillah

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X