Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For This Morning/Evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alhamdulillaah
    ​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts. Thank you! (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah
      ​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts. Thank you! (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

• Alhamdulillah

Comment

• Alhamdulillah

Comment

• [QUOTE=Rahma.;n12649315]

Pronunciation: Allahumma ma as-ba-ha bee min ni'mah, Aw bi-a-ha-dim-min khal-qika, Fa-min-ka wah-daka la sharee-ka laka, Fa-la-kal-hamdu wa la-kash-shukr.

Meaning: O Allah, what blessing I or any of Your creation have risen upon, is from You alone, without partner, so for You is all praise and unto You all thanks

Virtue: Whoever says this in the morning has indeed offered his day’s thanks and whoever says this in the evening has indeed offered his night’s thanks.

Note: For the morning one reads (as-ba-ha), and for the evening one reads (am-saa)

Reference: Abu Dawood Book 4 #324

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• Alhamdulillah

Comment

• Alhamdulillah

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• Alhamdulillah.

Comment

• وَمَا بِكُمْ مِنْ نِعْمَةٍ فَمِنَ اللَّهِ ۖ ثُمَّ إِذَا
                        مَسَّكُمُ الضُّرُّ فَإِلَيْهِ تَجْأَرُونَ

Whatever good things you possess come from Allah, and when hardship afflicts you, it is to Him alone you cry out for help.

-Sura An-Nahl, Ayah 53

Comment

• Alhamdulillah

Comment

• Alhamdulillah

Comment

• Alhamdulillah

Comment

• Alhamdulillah.

Comment

Working...
                                X