• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For This Morning/Evening

Alhamdulillah, may Allah forgive us our sins. Ameen

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^). A few blessed words to give thanks for the entire day.
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      -------------------------------
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
      NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Alhamdulillah

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
          "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^)
                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

اللهم ما أمسى بي من نعمة أو بأحد من خلقك فمنك وحدك لا شريك لك، فلك الحمد ولك الشكر
                    Alhamdulillah

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).

وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِنْ شَكَرْتُمْ لَأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ ۖ وَلَئِنْ كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ

And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe.' " (14:7)
                      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Alhamdulillah!

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Alhamdulillah for this morning.

Comment

(Alhamdulillah^).
                              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Alhamdulillah for this evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X