Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For This Morning/Evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alhamdulillaah
    ​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts. Thank you! (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah
      ​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts. Thank you! (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

• [QUOTE=Rahma.;n12649315]

Pronunciation: Allahumma ma as-ba-ha bee min ni'mah, Aw bi-a-ha-dim-min khal-qika, Fa-min-ka wah-daka la sharee-ka laka, Fa-la-kal-hamdu wa la-kash-shukr.

Meaning: O Allah, what blessing I or any of Your creation have risen upon, is from You alone, without partner, so for You is all praise and unto You all thanks

Virtue: Whoever says this in the morning has indeed offered his day’s thanks and whoever says this in the evening has indeed offered his night’s thanks.

Note: For the morning one reads (as-ba-ha), and for the evening one reads (am-sa)

Reference: Abu Dawood Book 4 #324

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• Wa aataakum min kulli maa saltumooh

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

•  

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• اللَّهُ الَّذِي جَعَلَ لَكُمُ اللَّيْلَ لِتَسْكُنُوا فِيهِ وَالنَّهَارَ مُبْصِرًا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَذُو فَضْلٍ عَلَى النَّاسِ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَشْكُرُونَ

It is Allah who made for you the night that you may rest therein and the day giving sight. Indeed, Allah is full of bounty to the people, but most of the people are not grateful.

-Sura Ghafir, Ayah 61

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

Working...
                                X