Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For This Morning/Evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Loving View Post
    Does anyone know what to do when you're stuck with gratitude? I mean, when Allah gives you everything and Alhamdulillah or salah is not enough - what to do?
    We can't ever really be truly grateful to the measure of Kindness from Allah Ta'aalaa to us, but we ought to strive to thank him with our tongues, our hearts and with our limbs (actions) as much as we possibly can... To use all those blessings in ways that please Him and seek forgiveness for our shortcomings.

There's no end to how much we can try to express thankfulness to Allah Ta'aalaa Who is free of all need and is of course not in need of our thankfulness.
    ​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts. Thank you! (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fakhri-bin-Ali View Post

We can't ever really be truly grateful to the measure of Kindness from Allah Ta'aalaa to us, but we ought to strive to thank him with our tongues, our hearts and with our limbs (actions) as much as we possibly can... To use all those blessings in ways that please Him and seek forgiveness for our shortcomings.

There's no end to how much we can try to express thankfulness to Allah Ta'aalaa Who is free of all need and is of course not in need of our thankfulness.
      It's true... It's even impossible to describe how much is Allah Merciful, Generous, Loving...

Comment

• [QUOTE=Rahma.;n12649315]

Pronunciation: Allahumma ma as-ba-ha bee min ni'mah, Aw bi-a-ha-dim-min khal-qika, Fa-min-ka wah-daka la sharee-ka laka, Fa-la-kal-hamdu wa la-kash-shukr.

Meaning: O Allah, what blessing I or any of Your creation have risen upon, is from You alone, without partner, so for You is all praise and unto You all thanks

Virtue: Whoever says this in the morning has indeed offered his day’s thanks and whoever says this in the evening has indeed offered his night’s thanks.

Note: For the morning one reads (as-ba-ha), and for the evening one reads (am-sa)

Reference: Abu Dawood Book 4 #324

​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts. Thank you! (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

• Subhaanallahi wabihamdih...

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• Subhanallahi wa bihamdihi

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah.

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah.

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• يَمُنُّونَ عَلَيْكَ أَنْ أَسْلَمُوا ۖ قُلْ لَا تَمُنُّوا عَلَيَّ إِسْلَامَكُمْ ۖ بَلِ اللَّهُ يَمُنُّ عَلَيْكُمْ أَنْ هَدَاكُمْ لِلْإِيمَانِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ

They consider it a favor to you that they have accepted Islam. Say, "Do not consider your Islam a favor to me. Rather, Allah has conferred favor upon you that He has guided you to the faith, if you should be truthful."

-Sura Al-Hujurat, Ayah 17

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X