Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For This Morning/Evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subhaanallahi wabihimdih
    ​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts. Thank you! (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

• I have a journal where I write about Allah's blessings. And at times I get lost because when I start writing only about one blessing I realize how endless the blessing is. Like eyesight or ability to walk. For the eyesight, I tried to count years of using it and benefits of it, and we have two eyes... we're so unaware of His blessings.

Alhamdulillah!

Comment

• اقْرَأْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ

Recite in the name of your Lord who created -

خَلَقَ الْإِنْسَانَ مِنْ عَلَقٍ

Created man from a clinging substance.

اقْرَأْ وَرَبُّكَ الْأَكْرَمُ

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous -

الَّذِي عَلَّمَ بِالْقَلَمِ

Who taught by the pen -

عَلَّمَ الْإِنْسَانَ مَا لَمْ يَعْلَمْ

Taught man that which he knew not.

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 5
        ​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts. Thank you! (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

• Subhaanallahi wabihimdih

Allah is taking care of us every single moment. He's giving us security. He's keeping us safe from disastrous things falling every second on Earth from space - He created a magnetic field that burns all down. Allah is keeping our bodies safe from many micro things attacking our body all the time (He gave us immunity). When we were weakest (babies) He gave us mothers to take care of us. He inspired other humans to have mercy upon us while we were weakest...

He's constantly keeping us away from Hellfire by sending us reminders and by giving us the Quran.

Subhaanallahi wabihimdih

Comment

• قُلْ هُوَ الَّذِي أَنْشَأَكُمْ وَجَعَلَ لَكُمُ السَّمْعَ وَالْأَبْصَارَ وَالْأَفْئِدَةَ ۖ قَلِيلًا مَا تَشْكُرُونَ

Say: "It is He Who has created you (and made you grow), and made for you the faculties of hearing, seeing, feeling and understanding: little thanks it is ye give.

-Sura Al-Mulk, Ayah 23

Comment

• إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الرَّزَّاقُ ذُو الْقُوَّةِ الْمَتِينُ

Indeed, it is Allah who is the [continual] Provider, the firm possessor of strength.

-Sura Adh-Dhariyat, Ayah 58

Comment

• [QUOTE=Rahma.;n12649315]

Pronunciation: Allahumma ma as-ba-ha bee min ni'mah, Aw bi-a-ha-dim-min khal-qika, Fa-min-ka wah-daka la sharee-ka laka, Fa-la-kal-hamdu wa la-kash-shukr.

Meaning: O Allah, what blessing I or any of Your creation have risen upon, is from You alone, without partner, so for You is all praise and unto You all thanks

Virtue: Whoever says this in the morning has indeed offered his day’s thanks and whoever says this in the evening has indeed offered his night’s thanks.

Note: For the morning one reads (as-ba-ha), and for the evening one reads (am-sa)

Reference: Abu Dawood Book 4 #324

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah.

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• Does anyone know what to do when you're stuck with gratitude? I mean, when Allah gives you everything and Alhamdulillah or salah is not enough - what to do?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X