Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For This Morning/Evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alhamdulillah
    ​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts. Thank you! (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

• Reminder for the evening, inshaaAllah.
      ​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts. Thank you! (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

• [QUOTE=Rahma.;n12649315]

Pronunciation: Allahumma ma as-ba-ha b min ni'mah, Aw bi-a-ha-dim-min khal-qika, Fa-min-ka wah-daka la shar-ka laka, Fa-la-kal-hamdu wa la-kash-shukr.

Meaning: O Allah, what blessing I or any of Your creation have risen upon, is from You alone, without partner, so for You is all praise and unto You all thanks

Virtue: Whoever says this in the morning has indeed offered his day’s thanks and whoever says this in the evening has indeed offered his night’s thanks.

Note: For the morning one reads (as-ba-ha), and for the evening one reads (am-sa)

Reference: Abu Dawood Book 4 #324

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• مَّا يَفۡعَلُ ٱللَّهُ بِعَذَابِكُمۡ إِن شَكَرۡتُمۡ وَءَامَنتُمۡۚ وَكَانَ ٱللَّهُ شَاكِرًا عَلِيمٗا

What would Allah do with your punishment if you are grateful and believe? And ever is Allah Appreciative and Knowing.

-Sura An-Nisa', Ayah 147

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• Comment

• Alhamdulillah

Comment

• Alhamdulillah

Comment

• Alhamdulillah

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• إِنْ تَكْفُرُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَنِيٌّ عَنْكُمْ ۖ وَلَا يَرْضَىٰ لِعِبَادِهِ الْكُفْرَ ۖ وَإِنْ تَشْكُرُوا يَرْضَهُ لَكُمْ ۗ وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَىٰ ۗ ثُمَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ مَرْجِعُكُمْ فَيُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ ۚ إِنَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِذَاتِ الصُّدُورِ

If you are ungrateful, remember God has no need of you, yet He is not pleased by ingratitude in His servants; if you are grateful, He is pleased [to see] it in you. No soul will bear another’s burden. You will return to your Lord in the end and He will inform you of what you have done: He knows well what is in the depths of [your] hearts.

-Sura Az-Zumar, Ayah 7

Comment

• إِنْ تَكْفُرُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَنِيٌّ عَنْكُمْ ۖ وَلَا يَرْضَىٰ لِعِبَادِهِ الْكُفْرَ ۖ وَإِنْ تَشْكُرُوا يَرْضَهُ لَكُمْ ۗ وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَىٰ ۗ ثُمَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ مَرْجِعُكُمْ فَيُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ ۚ إِنَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِذَاتِ الصُّدُورِ

If you are ungrateful, remember God has no need of you, yet He is not pleased by ingratitude in His servants; if you are grateful, He is pleased [to see] it in you. No soul will bear another’s burden. You will return to your Lord in the end and He will inform you of what you have done: He knows well what is in the depths of [your] hearts.

-Sura Az-Zumar, Ayah 7

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah

Comment

Working...
                                X