Giving Thanks To The Gracious Creator (SWT) For This Morning/Evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alhamdulillah
    ​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts. Thank you! (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

• Alhamdulillah.
      ​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts. Thank you! (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

• MORNINGEVENINGTRANSLATION

"Oh Allah, all the favours that I or anyone of Your creation has received in the morning/evening is from You Alone. You have no partner. To You Alone belong all praise and all thanks."

HADITH

The Messenger of Allah :saw: said: Whoever says this in the morning has fulfilled his obligation to thank Allah for that day, and whoever says it in the evening has fulfilled his obligation for that night." (Abu Dawud).

Comment

• Alhamdulillah

Comment

• Alhamdulillah.

Comment

• وَاتَّقُوا الَّذِي أَمَدَّكُمْ بِمَا تَعْلَمُونَ

And be mindful of Him who has provided you with everything you know-

-Sura Ash-Shu'ara, Ayah 132

Comment

• Alhamdulillah

Comment

• Alhamdulillah

Comment

• Alhamdulillah

Comment

• Alhamdulillah

Comment

• Allahuma maa amsaa bee...

Comment

• Alhamdulillah

Comment

• Alhamdulillah.

Comment

• Allahu Akbar kabeeraa walhamdulillahi katheeraa wa subaanallahi bukratan wa aseelaa

Comment

• Alhamdulillah.

Comment

Working...
                                X