Sunnah Has Become Optional | Powerful Islamic Reminder | Mohamed Hoblos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunnah Has Become Optional | Powerful Islamic Reminder | Mohamed Hoblos

Last edited by AbuMubarak; 14-09-16, 09:52 PM.

Re: Sunnah Has Become Optional | Powerful Islamic Reminder | Mohamed Hoblos

:jkk: This is really eye-opening and i think we're all guilty of this to some extent with a few exceptions allahuma barik
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

^ True:up:

Comment

:salams

Really important reminder!

:jkk:
        "Let the days do as they please
        And be optimistic when destiny decrees
        Do not despair due to the events of the past
        For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

A powerful reminder indeed.
          Try these Islamic Quizzes !! It is Fun :evilb:

Comment

we cry about the ummah, but our salvation is the sunnah, in all of its aspects
            .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
            نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
            دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Ash Shafi alayis salame reported that there is a consensus among the Sahabah the tabiun and their followers that
              If a sunnah of Rasulullah (sallaAllahu Aliahe was salam )became manifest to a person he would not have any choice but to follow it , regardless of other people's opinions
              Dua of Ibraheem

2;128 Our Lord ! And make us submissive unto Thee and of our seed a nation submissive unto Thee and show us our ways of worship and relent towards us.
              Lo ! Thou , only Thou art the Relenting the Merciful .

Comment

I also read that every sunnah has a physical benefit as well as a spiritual benefit , also recorded
                "There will be a man with full stomach reclining on his pillow who will hear a command from me { Rasulullah } and say
                "let the judge between us in this matter be Allahs Book we follow what ever we find in it ."

Know that indeed I have been given the Book and with it that which is similar to it ( Sunnah )"

.. such a comprehensive guidance that if put into practice will change the world 4 the better ofcourse :)
                Dua of Ibraheem

2;128 Our Lord ! And make us submissive unto Thee and of our seed a nation submissive unto Thee and show us our ways of worship and relent towards us.
                Lo ! Thou , only Thou art the Relenting the Merciful .

Comment

really nice.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X